The global interactive projector market is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 19.8% during 2022-2032 From 2022 to 2032, Fact.MR research offers a 10-year forecast for the interactive projector market. The analysis examines the key trends currently affecting the growth of the market. Detailed explanations of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market participants, key stakeholders, and startups engaged in interactive projector supply are provided in this study.
Factors that will affect the evolution of the interactive projector market during the forecast period are also discussed in the report.
The research includes in-depth analysis of business execution, value chain analysis, and supply chain analysis in regional markets.
Download a free sample copy of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7265
- By product type:
- ultra short throw
- Short shoot
- standard release
- By application:
- By region:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
The main players in the market
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- BenQ Corporation
- touchjet inc
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Optoma Technology Inc.
To increase their market share in numerous end-use industries around the world, most of the major players in the interactive projector market focus on specific application requirements. With its ability to reduce shadows and reflections from the light source, ultra-short-throw projectors are expected to provide new growth prospects for many international companies and start-ups in this interactive projector market.
Recent developments in the interactive projector market:
- Epson, a Japanese electronics manufacturer, for example, introduced BrightLink Academy, its latest professional development courses for educators, in February 2022 to help teachers create compelling learning experiences for students.
- Marc Catanese, for example, opened the new X-Golf indoor golf simulator course in Worcester in March 2022.
- ViewSonic India won a tender in February 2022 to supply around 1,300 Interactive Flat Panel Displays (IFPs) to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s Digital Classroom (BMC) project.
- Optoma Corporation announced in September 2021 that it has successfully achieved the leading brand in India’s 4K and DLP UHD categories during the second quarter of 2021.
Interactive projector sales are expected to grow due to the increasing use of e-learning in the educational and business sectors. Furthermore, the demand for interactive projectors is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, due to rapid networking and telecommunication technologies.
The demand for interactive projectors is also increasing as it offers multiple features to the users. Smooth interactivity, multi-touch collaboration, real-time learning, and highly efficient user participation are features of interactive projectors that are contributing to the growth of the interactive projector market.
In addition, the global market for interactive projectors is benefiting from technological advances in Internet speed and connectivity, as well as increased sales of interactive projectors in institutions and offices for training purposes.
Get valuable insights into the interactive projector market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the interactive projector market, interactive projector sales and demand by analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583