The global direct carrier billing market was valued at US$ 32.2 billion in 2021, and it is anticipated to grow by 11.2% year over year to reach US$ 35.8 billion in 2022. Demand is anticipated to increase between 2022 and 2032 at a value CAGR of 10.4%, likely reaching US$ 96.7 billion by the end of the assessment period. ICT companies are heavily using technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to keep operations running while employees continue to work from home. Rapid automation and the use of real-time operations in a number of end-use industries, including automotive, food and beverage, and others, will fuel growth. The study provides detailed information on the direct carrier billing market. Made. MR’s latest research includes information on the state of the market in various countries, as well as historical market data, industry forecasts, and country-specific market data.The study also provides insights into the direct carrier billing market sales and demand across various industries and regions.
Fact.MR research offers distinctive insight into potential market expansion. The analysis identifies the key elements influencing the growth of the market for direct carrier billing. This recently published study outlines key trends, including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for both established companies and new supply and manufacturing entrants. The direct carrier billing market is extensively examined in the most recent study by .The Direct Carrier Billing market, key dynamics, their effects on the entire value chain from vendors to end-users, and market growth are analyzed in this recent informative study.
Download a free sample copy of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7260
Key segments covered in the Direct Carrier Billing industry report
- Direct carrier billing by type
- limited DCB
- pure DCB
- MSISDN forwarding
- Direct billing of the operator by platform
- Direct Carrier Billing for Windows
- Direct Carrier Billing for Android
- Direct Carrier Billing for IOS
- Direct carrier billing by the end user
- Direct carrier billing for apps and games
- Direct carrier billing for online media
- Direct carrier billing for others
- Direct carrier billing by region
- North America Carrier Direct Billing Market
- Direct carrier billing market in Latin America
- European market for direct operator billing
- Direct Carrier Billing Market in Asia Pacific
- Direct carrier billing market in the Middle East and Africa
The global market for direct carrier billing is characterized by the presence of multiple providers, with the aim of offering clients comprehensive consulting and integration services. In addition, companies are looking for specialized service providers that offer tailored solutions to meet their business objectives. Additionally, vendors are likely to take advantage of product upgrades and differentiation to gain an advantage over other competitors in the marketplace.
- Bango has announced the extension of its relationship with NHN Corp in 2020. The primary goal of the partnership is to enable customers to innovate and get the most value possible from their data.
- In 2020, iTaxi introduced a new direct carrier billing compatible ticketing system that allows its users to add taxi rides to their postpaid Play plans. The technical integration work of this model was completed by Centili.
Major Direct Carrier Billing Providers
- bango plc
- boku, inc.
- Comviva Technologies Limited
- Limited infomedia services
- mobile 9th,
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS SA
- txtnation limited
Key Question Answered in Direct Carrier Billing Market Report Survey:
- Sales application and direct billing with the operator
- Growth of the direct billing market to the operator
- Market analysis of direct carrier billing
- Analysis of the direct operator billing market
- Key Factors Affecting the Direct Carrier Billing Market
- What are the key factors affected by the Direct Carrier Billing market?
- Limit the growth of the direct carrier billing market
- Market studies on direct billing with the operator
More valuable insights into the direct carrier billing market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased market analysis of direct carrier billing, sales and demand for direct carrier billing by analyzing forecast statistics up to 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583