Insightful market research is essential for every business to devise strategies needed for further growth. A micro-perforated films market report makes businesses focus on the more important aspects of the market. It gives a comprehensive analysis of all the regional and major player segments that gives closer insights into present market conditions and future market opportunities along with drivers, trending segments, consumer behavior, pricing factors, and market performance and estimation throughout the forecast period. The report also encompasses geographical markets and key players that have adopted significant strategies for business development. The market data within the micro-perforated films market report is displayed in a statistical format to offer a better understanding of the dynamics.
The Micro-Perforated Films Market revenues were estimated at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2 Bn.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Takeaways from the Study
• Micro-Perforated Films Market was valued at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2021. According to Fact.MR, Micro-Perforated Films Market revenue would increase 1.4X between 2022 and 2032, reaching roughly US$ 2 Bn in 2032.
• In terms of material type, Polyethylene material-based micro-perforated films are projected to account for a CAGR of over 3.9%.
• In terms of application, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Packaging application accounts for the highest CAGR of 3.3% during 2017-21.
• The U.S. is the dominant country in Micro-Perforated Films Market with an absolute dollar growth opportunity of over US$ 164 Mn.
Besides, government regulations are also playing a significant role in shaping the demand for micro-perforated films. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) states that the US Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act mandates that packaging materials be secure when in touch with the product. The rule also makes sure that the material’s recycling value is secure and that it has minimal negative effects on the environment. In the US, all food packaging must also receive FDA clearance, a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI), and Environmental Assessment (EA) approval.
Some of the recent developments in the Micro-Perforated Films Market are:
- In October 2019, to improve its new generation of extrusion presses and pre-tensioning equipment and to expand its offering for industrial and agricultural applications, Coveris started a significant project investment in the UK.
- In May 2019, Sealed Air has acquired a manufacturer of automated packaging systems, Automated Packaging System Inc. They possessed roughly 7 production facilities in the US and the UK, and the total transaction value was USD 510 million on a debt-free basis.
- Amcor Limited
- Uflex Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Bollore Group
- Mondi Group
- TCL Packaging Limited
- KOROZO Ambalaj San,ve Tic A.S
- Darnel Group
- Coveris Holdings SA
- NORDFOLIEN GmbH
Micro-Perforated Films Market Segmentation
- By Material Type :
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Other Material Types
- By Application :
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Ready to eat food
- Other Application
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Key Questions Covered in the Micro-Perforated Films Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Micro-Perforated Films Market in 2023?
- At what rate will the global Micro-Perforated Films Market grow until 2033?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth in the Micro-Perforated Films Market?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Micro-Perforated Films Market during 2023 to 2033?
- Which are the factors driving the Micro-Perforated Films Market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Micro-Perforated Films Market during the forecast period?
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Trivalent Chromium Finishing Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in the Micro-Perforated Films Market by Material Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, and Other Material Types), by Application (Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Bakery & Confectionery, Ready to eat Food and Other Application) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).