The automotive active health monitoring systems market analysis report includes a competitive study, production information analysis, applications, and region-wise analysis, competitor landscape, consumption and revenue study, cost structure analysis, price evaluation, and revenue analysis up to 2033. This market report involves the use of the latest tools and techniques for researching, analyzing, and gathering data and information. The credible market report performs systematic gathering, recording, and analysis of data about the issues related to the marketing of goods and services and serves the businesses with an excellent market research report. The comprehensive automotive active health monitoring systems report provides intelligent solutions to complex business challenges and commences an effortless decision-making process.
The global automotive active health monitoring systems market is predicted to hit USD 7 billion by 2033, surging at 30.2% CAGR from 2023 to 2033, as per this new industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
Many common illnesses, including obesity and diabetes, are projected to increase the importance of automotive active health monitoring systems in the coming years. Mercedes, Volvo, Volkswagen, and Ford, among others, have already begun to incorporate this technology into their automobiles.
Rising frequency of road accidents, road rage, and reckless driving are a few of the primary reasons projected to drive the growth of the automotive active health monitoring systems market. Moreover, rigorous rules and implementation of different measures by the government to reduce the rising frequency of road accidents and improve car safety features are projected to provide significant potential for global market growth.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global automotive active health monitoring systems market is valued at US$ 500 million in 2023.
- Worldwide demand for automotive active health monitoring systems is forecasted to surge at a CAGR of 30.2% from 2023 to 2033.
- The market is estimated to reach US$ 7 billion by the end of 2033.
- The dashboard segment is witnessing strong growth in the global market.
- The passenger cars segment is leading the worldwide market.
The global market is still in its early stages, providing industry participants with tremendous opportunities to innovate and develop appealing vehicle health monitoring technologies. As a result, they are making significant investments in R&D. This would also assist market participants in capturing the market share and strengthening their global presence.
Key players in the automotive active health monitoring systems market are focusing on new development, mergers and acquisitions, and technological improvements. Furthermore, several start-ups are emerging in the global market.
- VURO Technologies, a start-up based in the United States, is developing a fleet management platform that employs computer vision and artificial intelligence to analyze driver behavior. VURO’s platform offers real-time driving status by evaluating driver health and external factors.
- BlinkApp, an Egyptian start-up, uses motion analysis and vehicle motions to monitor driver behavior. The BlinkApp recognizes emergency situations and alerts concerned stakeholders to resolve them immediately. The start-up tracks driving behavior such as speed, driver’s heart rate, and harshness, among other things. Furthermore, it employs AI to generate intelligent insights regarding driver’s behavior and health, allowing for further optimization.
- Autocruis, a start-up based in China, is developing a driver monitoring system that identifies driver behavior using face recognition and convolutional neural networks (CNNs). The start-up monitors head and eye movements in real-time to determine the driver’s concentration and weariness level. Autocruis employs motion analysis to detect calls, yawns, and other activities that indicate unsafe driving behavior. Furthermore, pulse sensors measure the driver’s heartbeat to determine their mood during a drive.
- Hyundai Mobis revealed the creation of Smart Cabin, a unified vital signs controller for safe driving, in June 2022. The new healthcare technology can assess drivers’ vital signs, brainwaves, heart rate, and posture to assist them in driving safely. The Smart Cabin detects the driver’s vital signs and evaluates CO2 levels in the cabin using software logic and four sensors, and switches to autonomous driving if the driver is distracted.
Key Companies Profiled
- Acellent Technologies, Inc
- Hoana Medical
- FLEX LTD
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- KritiKal Solutions Inc
- Plessey Semiconductor
Key Segments of Automotive Active Health Monitoring Systems Industry Research
- By System Location:
- Driver’s Seat
- By Component:
- Other Components
- By Application:
- Pulse Rate
- Blood Sugar Level
- Blood Pressure
- Other Applications
- By End Use:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & China
- Middle East & Africa
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global automotive active health monitoring systems market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on system location (driver’s seat, dashboard), component (sensors, other components), application (pulse rate, blood sugar level, blood pressure, other applications), and end use (passenger cars, commercial vehicles), across five major regions of the world