The global pneumatic nebulizers market is currently valued at US$ 699 million and is predicted to reach US$ 850.4 million by 2027, says Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Global healthcare systems are undergoing significant transition as a result of the governments of developing nations such as China and India actively supporting the adoption of new technologies. Demand for pneumatic nebulizers is being driven by the increasing significance of preventative care as a result of this new initiative’s contribution to a superior healthcare ecosystem.
A nebulizer is a tool used to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and others. The nebulizer creates tiny vapour from liquid medication that can be inhaled through a face mask or mouthpiece. Solutions and suspensions are turned into tiny droplets of aerosol by the nebulizer, which uses oxygen, compressed air, or ultrasonic energy. The aerosol is breathed through the device’s mouthpiece.
Technology that can shorten hospital stays, lower overall patient costs, and provide effective treatment options is advancing quickly. The use of wireless and remote gadgets as well as minimally-invasive procedures is increasing as a result of this trend. Initiatives in the home care and self-monitoring sectors of the medical devices industry are also being encouraged by the rising awareness of pre-assessment hospitalization and preventative treatment.
COPD and asthma are becoming common respiratory disorders, and almost half of the global population is living with such illnesses. Thus, the growing prevalence of such respiratory diseases will drive pneumatic nebulizer sales.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7716
Segments of Pneumatic Nebulizers Industry Research
By Product Type :
By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global sales of pneumatic nebulizers are anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4% from 2022 to 2027.
- Vented pneumatic nebulizer sales are predicted to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% and reach US$ 337.1 million by 2027.
- China’s pneumatic nebulizers market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2027.
- Breath-actuated nebulizer sales are predicted to rise at a CAGR of 4% during the next 5 years.
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7716
The expanding practice of buying medical devices online is one of the reasons the Asia Pacific market is experiencing the fastest growth rate.
- For instance, Tribeca Care opened its online pharmacy to give customers easy access to respiratory care goods. Philips, Nidek, Omron, Karma, ResMed, and Vissco are just a few of the medical names gathered under one roof by the online store.
Participants in the sector are purchasing respiratory businesses to either diversify their product offerings or break into profitable new markets.
- For instance, AstraZeneca paid US$ 575 million to purchase Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited’s core respiratory division. Through the acquisition, AstraZeneca will have access to more technologies and products that Takeda Pharmaceutical Company has already launched as well as future items in development.