A recently concluded Fact.MR study predicts that global sales of self-tanning products will surpass US$ 1.4 Bn by registering a CAGR of 4.81% in the forecast period ranging from 2022 to 2032. Increasing importance of self-care, daily skin care routines and exposure to sun is playing a key role in escalating the sales of self-tanning products.
Historically, from 2015 to 2021 the global sales of self-tanning products expanded at a CAGR of 4%. As the COVID-19 pandemic raged in 2020, sales of self-tanning products nosedived, as stringent lockdowns restricted outdoor public activity, leading to reduced exposure to direct sunlight. Eventually, however, as the incidence receded, curbs were lifted, prompting a resurgence in product sales.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ of your competitors – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7140
The major players covered in Self-Tanning Products Market research report are:
- estee lauder companies
- Shiseido Co., Ltd.
- Saint Tropez
- as a company
- Biersdorf AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Avon Products, Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Self Tanning Products Market Report:
- self tanning lotion
- self tanning gel
- Other self-tanning products
- Self-tanning products for men
- Self-tanning products for women
by distribution channel
- Selling self-tanning products through supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Selling self-tanning products through online channels
- Selling self-tanning products through convenience stores
Insights for each vendor consist of:
- Company Profile
- SWOT analysis
- Key market information
- market share
- Revenue, price and gross margin
What insights does the Self-Tanning Products Market report provide to readers?
- Segmentation of self-tanning products by product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand and current market environment.
- Collaboration, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of each self-tanning product player.
- It details the various regulations imposed by the government on the consumption of self-tanning products.
- The impact of modern technologies such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on global self-tanning products.
This report covers Self-Tanning Products market insights and assessments such as: This is beneficial to all participants involved in the Self-Tanning Products market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for self-tanning products
- Latest industry analysis of Self Tanning Products market including key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors.
- Analysis of key trends in the Self-Tanning Products market and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Variety of demand and consumption changes for self-tanning products
- Key Trends Highlighting Funding by Leading Investors in Multiple Countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of key players in self-tanning products
- Sales of the self-tanning products market in the United States will grow at a steady pace, fueled by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery.
- Europe’s self-tanning product demand forecast remains stable as many countries such as the UK, France and Germany focus on driving growth.
Questions asked about the Self-Tanning Products Market report include:
- How has the self-tanning products market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects for global self-tanning products by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for self-tanning products?
- Why is the consumption of self-tanning products the highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?