According to a new industry analysis by market research and competitive intelligence provider Fact.MR, the global electronic design automation (EDA) software market is expected to exceed a value of $11.2 billion by 2023 and grow at a CAGR of 8.6% by 2033 . .
The explosive growth in the use of IoT devices can be attributed to a complete storm of technological and social change. IoT solutions are in high demand in most IoT end markets. Global IoT connectivity will grow by 8% in 2021, accounting for 12.2 billion active end users, representing ample opportunity for businesses.
Download sample copy of this report:
Smartphones, wearables, TVs and smart home systems are some of the existing IoT devices that have migrated from widely discussed and adopted niches. The inclusion of ICs in all these consumer electronic devices is expected to drive the EDA software market. Massive advances in smart connected device processing power and device miniaturization have ushered in a new era for electronic design automation software companies.
Highlights of market research
- By type, design EDA software will continue to be the most attractive industry in the global market, expected to account for $4.3 billion in 2023.
- Based on deployment, web-based EDA software could be valued at $7.3 billion in 2023, accounting for a 65.4% market share.
- Europe is expected to create $3 billion in value in 2023.
- The North American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
- The US could have 23.7% of the world market.
- China is expected to create a value of $1.5 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% through 2033.
The prominent suppliers of EDA software in the world are Aldec, Inc., Altair Engineering Inc., Altium Limited, ANSYS, Inc., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., ELECTRO-SYSTEM CO.LTD, EMA Design Automation, Inc., Faraday&Future Inc. .no see. ., Intel Corp., Intercept. Technology, Keysight Technologies, Microsemi, Pulsic Limited, Siemens, Silvaco, Inc., Synopsis, Inc., Tabula, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, WestDev 2022 and Zuken.
With the rise of VLSI systems, these leading manufacturers are continuously innovating their software to address modern challenges associated with producing electronic systems.
In February 2022, Intel announced a partnership with Synopsis, partnering with the world’s leading EDA software companies: Siemens EDA, Ansys, and Cadence. The association allows software providers to fine-tune their chip design software to Intel’s latest process and packaging technologies.
Fact.MR provides detailed information on service delivery, revenue growth and deployments of leading EDA software vendors across multiple geographies.
The market is very competitive as there are several software vendors offering electronic design automation software. Software providers leverage product customization to meet the dynamic needs of active end users.
- In March 2022, Synopsys, a leading American electronic design automation company, launched a cloud-optimized electronic design automation deployment model. This model provides an unparalleled level of chip and system design flexibility with the help of a single source. Cloud-optimized design and validation tools from software providers are available through Synopsys Cloud, a pre-optimized infrastructure in Microsoft Azure that can solve the complexities of chip development.
- In August 2022, Siemens announced an expansion of its initial design verification solution for the Caliber platform for IC verification. EDA Space Expansion Technology is intended to provide users with the latest technology needed to rapidly deliver world-class silicon products.
EDA Software Industry Survey Segmentation
- By type:
- By operating system:
- By source code:
- open source
- Perpetual (one-time license)
- Distribution Criteria:
- web based
- End Use:
- education and training
- aerospace and defense
- automation and robotics
- individual manufacturing
- medical equipment
- IT and communication
- semiconductor industry
- By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia/Oceania
Deliver more valuable insights
With its new product, Fact.MR presents an unbiased analysis of the global electronic design automation software market, presents historical market data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period 2023-2033. To do.
Core ), deployment (standalone, web-based), end-use (education and training, professional, aerospace and defense, automation and robotics, automotive, discrete manufacturing, electrical and electronics, medical devices, IT and telecommunications, semiconductor industry, etc.), spanning six major regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, MEA.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Sales Team : firstname.lastname@example.org