Shipments of point of care test (POCT) kits are projected to surge at a CAGR of around 7% from 2021 to 2028, as per this new analysis. In 2020, the global point of care diagnostics market stood at US$ 34.1 Bn, and is anticipated to surge to a valuation of US$ 66 Bn by the end of 2028.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample:
Prominent Key players of the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics market survey report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Nova Biomedical
- Siemens AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Point of Care Diagnostics Industry Research
Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Platform:
- Lateral Flow Assays-based POC Tests
- Dipsticks POC
- Microfluidic Point of Care Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Immunoassay Technology
Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Application:
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Pregnancy & Fertility Testing Products
- Urinalysis Testing Products
- Cholesterol Testing Products
- Hematology Testing Products
- Drugs-of-abuse Testing Products
Point of Care Diagnostics Market by End User:
- Point of Care Diagnostics for Hospitals
- Point of Care Diagnostics for Diagnostic Laboratories
- Point of Care Diagnostics for Clinics/Physician Offices
- Point of Care Diagnostics for Home Care
Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights:
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market report provide to the readers?
- Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at:
The report covers following Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics
- Latest industry Analysis on Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics major players
- Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market report include:
- How the market for Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics?
- Why the consumption of Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Read Our Latest Article on Healthcare Domain
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583