Fluid management is an integral component of patient care. It entails regulation and maintenance of overall fluid levels within the body. Each patient’s individual fluid needs differ, making the process extremely delicate. Fluid Management has shown increased application among patients suffering from end-stage renal disease (ESRD), an adverse condition arising out of diabetes.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4763
Since kidney function drops to only 10-15% in this stage, it becomes very important to manage the fluid build-up inside the blood. On the back of this trend, the global fluid management market is anticipated to register a moderate growth of 5.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025)
Key Takeaways of Global Fluid Management Market Study:
- Infusion therapy is set to dominate the global fluid management market, capturing more than half of the total market share. Demand for intravenous fluid administration to dehydrated patients unresponsive to oral therapy is poised to steer the market forward.
- The renal products segment is anticipated to catch up, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5%. Increasing number of kidney patients has augmented the need for dialysis procedures and devices such as renal disposables and ancillaries, saline solutions & concentrates and dialysis accessories. This is foreseen to bolster the segment’s growth.
- By end-user, hospitals are anticipated to capture maximum market share, amounting for almost two-fifth. Rising cases of chronic kidney infections are pushing people to seek treatment, thus augmenting growth. The segment is projected to expand 1.3x throughout the forecast period.
- North America shall remain the kingpin in the global fluid management market, attributed to rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases, launch of next-generation infusion devices and a burgeoning demand for smart pumps. The infusion therapy segment shall account for more than half of the North American fluid management market.
- However, Asia-Pacific shows promising growth prospects. Prevalence of typhoid, malaria and cholera which requires continuous fluid administration, as well as rising cases of ESRD are projected to leverage the Asia-Pacific market. The region is anticipated to expand 1.5x, at a CAGR of 7.0% throughout the forecast period.
- Fluid management is poised to find increased application during the COVID-19 pandemic. Provision of hemodynamic support and reduction in the incidence of pulmonary edema are two important applications of fluid management amongst COVID-19 patients.
- Important market players are extensively engaged in providing top-of-the-line solutions to medical practitioners for coping with the pandemic. To this end, Baxter Healthcare is concentrating on ensuring a steady supply of its products. The company proactively manages inventory levels, stock levels in warehouses and transportation options.
- Baxter is also providing financial support to multiple groups addressing patient needs. It does so through its Baxter International Foundation. Dialysis supplies are also being augmented in order to cater to renal disorder patients.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4763
- Stryker Corporation, another market player, has released its Emergency Relief Bed, a limited-release medical bed to support critical needs during the pandemic. The bed features a 30-degree head of bed angle to accommodate patients in respiratory distress. It also features low height and an attached IV pole.
Global Fluid Management Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global fluid management market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product, application, end-users and key regions.
|Infusion Therapy Systems:Infusion DevicesIV Access DevicesIV Solutions & Products||Urology||Hospitals||North America|
|Renal Systems:In-center Hemodialysis ProductsHome Hemodialysis Products (HHD)Peritoneal DialysisProductsAcute Dialysis Products||Cardiology||Clinics||Europe|
|Orthopedic/Osteology||Dialysis Centers||Asia Pacific|
|Neurology||Home Care Settings||Latin America|
|Oncology||Others||Middle East & Africa|
|Others (Anesthesiology, Bronchology, Dentistry, Otology and Gynecology)|
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4763
Infusion Products to Act as Key Growth Levers for Market Players
The global fluid management market comprises of a number of key companies. Prominent manufacturers with established market presence in global fluid management market are Baxter, C.R. Bard, Inc., BD, Smith & Nephew, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Cardinal Health Inc., Stryker, Boston Scientific Corporation and Karl Storz GmbH.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/01/09/1285878/0/en/6-Key-Takeaways-from-Fact-MR-s-Report-on-Drug-Discovery-Services-Market-for-Forecast-Period-2017-2026.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Wound Tissue Analysis Solutions Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2189/wound-tissue-analysis-solutions-market
Wireless Neurostimulator Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2188/wireless-neurostimulator-market
Skin Cooling Systems Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2186/skin-cooling-systems-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com