According to the Fact.MR’s Study, Towards the end of 2022, the global market for patient positioning will have expanded steadily at 6.1% CAGR, raking revenues worth slightly over US$ 1.9 Bn.
Patient’s dignity and comfort are of paramount importance in the field of medical surgery. Nurses are properly trained on patient positioning principles, and hospitals are also compelled to be equipped with leading products that can facilitate effective patient positioning.
The Fact.MR forecast report on global sales of patient positioning projects that the market will reach US$ 1.4 Bn value by the end of 2017. With improving healthcare infrastructures and adoption of ergonomic designs, manufacturers of patient positioning products are likely to boost their capacity in the years to come.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
The report has also outlined the competitive landscape of global market for patient positioning systems, which includes
- Mizuho OSI
- LEONI AG
- C-RAD, Elekta AB(publ)
- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
- STERIS plc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom, Inc.
Key Forecast Highlights
- According to the report, tables will account for nearly 20% share on global patient positioning revenues in 2017. Surgical tables, on the other hand, will be observed as top-selling products in the global patient positioning market. By the end of 2022, nearly US$ 500 Mn worth of revenues will be procured from sales of patient positioning surgical tables around the world.
- Increasing emphasis on improving the healthcare infrastructure has propelled the adoption of patient positioning solutions in developing regions. Manufacturers of patient positioning are also viewing regions such as the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region lucrative for setting up manufacturing units. High resource availability, low wage costs, coupled with dense population that translates into maximum end-use, are driving the growth of patient positioning market in the APEJ region. The report projects that the APEJ patient positioning market will soar vigorously at 7.2% CAGR, bringing in revenues worth over US$ 238 Mn by the end of 2022.
- North America is expected to remain the largest market for patient positioning. The report predicts that high healthcare spending in the US and Canada will prompt manufacturers in providing top-of-line products in the field of patient positioning. While revenues amassed from sales of patient positioning products in Europe will contribute to 30% of global market value, it is estimated North America’s patient positioning market will procure nearly US$ 480 Mn revenue towards the end of 2017.
- Surgeries are estimated to be the largest application of patient positioning products. The report expects that in 2017, a little over US$ 485 Mn worth of patient positioning products will be sold in surgical applications. Application of patient positioning solutions in cancer therapy will also be of equivalent traction in the global market, accounting for more than 38% share on global revenues through 2022.
- Demand for patient positioning is also expected to gain traction across diagnostic centers. While hospitals will remain the largest end-users of patient positioning products, their end-use in diagnostic centers are expected to procure more than US$ 488 Mn revenue by 2022-end.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –
|By Product||By End User||By Application|
|Surgical Tables||Ambulatory Surgical Centers||Diagnostics & Imaging|
|Radiolucent Imaging Tables||Diagnostic Centers||Cancer Therapy|
|Other Patient Positioning Systems|
Get More Insights –
A market research study is incomplete without regional analysis, and we are well aware of it. That is why, the report includes a comprehensive and all-inclusive study that solely concentrates on the geographical growth of the global Patient Positioning Market. The study also includes accurate estimations about market growth at the global, regional, and country levels. It empowers you to understand why some regional markets are flourishing while others are seeing a decline in growth. It also allows you to focus on geographies that hold the potential to create lucrative prospects in the near future.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Patient Positioning Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Patient Positioning Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Patient Positioning Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=52
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Laser Cancer Therapy Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Laser Cancer Therapy Market offers a 5-year forecast analysis for the period 2017 – 2022. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Cancer Immunotherapy Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Cancer Immunotherapy Market offers in-depth insights into the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: The Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,