The insulin delivery devices market is one of the few markets to have gained a positive revenue outcome during the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to an increase in the number of diabetic patients and rising obesity rates, the market has seen a steady growth in all segments. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people across the world have started taking more protective measures for their safety, and insulin delivery devices come under this category, considering the fact that, insulin pens & pumps have seen a growth in sales. The global sales of insulin delivery devices are forecast to expand at a healthy growth rate of 7% during the years 2020-2030.
Advancements in technologies such as self-administering insulin pens and smart insulin pumps have also proven to be a major driver in the growth of the market. Moreover, new ways of obtaining insulin delivery devices, such as online sales, have become all the more convenient for patients, globally.
“Advancements in technologies and introduction of smart insulin delivery devices are expected to boost the revenue of the insulin delivery devices market,” says a FACT.MR analyst.
Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market: Segmentation
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pumps
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Sales
- Diabetes Clinics/Centers
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Insulin Delivery Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Insulin Delivery Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Insulin Delivery Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5105
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/05/15/1502209/0/en/Fetal-and-Neonatal-Heart-Monitor-Market-Concerted-Efforts-to-Reduce-Preterm-Births-Driving-Adoption-in-Hospitals-and-Neonatal-Clinics.html
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value ChainIntroduction of Artificial Intelligence in Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Advancement of technologies in insulin delivery devices is an important driver for the market. Leading market player Novo Nordisk partnered with Health2Sync in 2019 to create AI-powered insulin delivery devices for patients. These devices have an increased convenience factor, resulting in an increase in overall market revenue of the company. As such, other market players would also step out from traditional technologies and witness increased targeted revenues.
More Valuable Insights on Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global insulin delivery devices market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the insulin delivery devices market on the basis of type (insulin pens, insulin pumps, insulin syringes, and others) and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online sales, and diabetic clinics), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5105
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,