The global high performance films market registered a CAGR of 4.9% over the past five years to reach US$ 42.72 billion by the end of 2021.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report:
The High Performance Films Industry Sales study provides an in-depth examination of a variety of aspects, including production capabilities, High Performance Films demand, product developments, Sales income generation, and High Performance Films Market Outlook globally.
The global performance coatings market has witnessed substantial growth due to developments in the construction and automobile sectors, and is anticipated that the high performance films market will see lucrative benefits from the parent market. At present, high performance films account for around 23% share of the global performance coatings market.
The detailed High Performance Films market Sales estimations cover the following:
- Year-over-year growth of various segments
- Shares and size of the leading regional market
- CAGR of various key regional markets and their shares in the global market
Which High Performance Film application is the Focus of Market Players?
Automotive high performance films hold a competitive edge over other categories and stand out with an average Y-O-Y growth of 6.7% during the historical period.
Due to increasing use of automotive across the globe, the high performance films market benefits from this segment. High performance films aid vehicles with protection against damage due to heat due to their excellent insulation properties.
Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, Solvay S.A., Covestro, Evonik, Honeywell International Inc., Amcor, Berry Global Group, American Durafilm Co., Eastman Chemical Company, and DuPont are key manufacturers of high performance films.
- In December, 2021, Amcor introduced its first high-barrier, recycle-ready liquid pouch packaging solution, which is heat-resistant and for food grade use.
- Players such as Eastman and DuPont are increasing fund allocation for the research and development of high performance films that are capable of deflecting harmful UV radiations.
- Restrictions on the use of tinted films in vehicles have instigated market leaders to develop a film that has 95% transparency, but at the same time deflects UV radiations and infra-red spectrums.
Key Segments Covered in High Performance Films Industry Survey
- High Performance Films Market by Material :
- Other Materials
- High Performance Films Market by Type :
- Barrier Films
- Safety & Security Films
- Decorative Films
- Microporous Films
- Other Types
- High Performance Films Market by Application :
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other Applications
- High Performance Films Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
After reading the High Performance Films Market Report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each market player