Over the years, application of oligonucleotides has been widespread in the healthcare industry. They are generally used to determine DNA sequences in gene reconstruction and site-directed mutagenesis. They are also used to inhibit gene expression in in-vitro studies for diagnostic purposes. Such a vast applicability of oligonucleotides have prompted an array of developments in synthetic chemistry.
Integrated DNA Technologies, for instance, is a company extensively engaged in the development of oligonucleotides up to 200 base length, suitable for usage in manufacturing mini-genes. Based on these trends, the global demand for oligonucleotide synthesis is poised to propel towards positive growth, registering a staggering CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
”The global oligonucleotide synthesis market exhibits an upward trend. As the nature of health problems becomes complicated with each passing day, demand for more robust and state-of-the-art treatment facilities is increasing. Considering the existing scenario, key market players are concentrating on introducing pathways in synthetic chemistry,” observes the Fact.MR analyst.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4853
Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market: Segmentation
- Reagents & Consumables
- Synthesized Oligonucleotides:
- DNA Oligonucleotides
- RNA Oligonucleotides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Antisense Oligonucleotides
- Nucleic Acid Aptamers
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4853
Key Takeaways of the Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Study
- By product, synthesized oligonucleotides are anticipated to find substantial application. Suitability in therapeutics for treating neurodegenerative diseases and cancer is anticipated to heighten market prospects. The segment is projected to capture more than 3/5th of the total market share.
- Application in therapeutics is anticipated to expand at a stellar rate of 18.4% through 2025. Increased availability of therapies such as antisense oligonucleotides and nucleic acid aptamers for treating dystrophy, cancer, and other neurological conditions is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Use of oligonucleotide synthesis in research segment is poised to record a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Rising potential usage of oligonucleotides in polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and next generation sequencing is anticipated to bolster growth prospects of key market players.
- Biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies emerge as key end users of oligonucleotide synthesis and are poised to register a robust CAGR of 15.5% through 2025. Increased FDA approvals for oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents, robust R&D pipeline of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and a rise in clinical trials for new diseases are important growth drivers.
- Asia Pacific is an emerging hub for the global oligonucleotide synthesis market. This is attributable to increasing life science research and development, government initiatives, grants and funds, and designation of research zones. The regional market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
- North America continues to maintain its lead in the global market, driven by rapid expansion of the life science industry, presence of market players concentrating on oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents such as antisense and RNAi therapeutics, and strong focus on genetics and genomics in research diagnostics.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4853
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/06/11/1519452/0/en/US-1-Billion-Opportunity-Emerges-in-the-Clinical-Trial-Management-Systems-Market-as-Traditional-Models-Become-Obsolete.html
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,