As per an exclusive study by Fact.MR, a rapid rise in opportunities in Asia Pacific in tandem with cost-effective manufacturing abilities of players is projected to stimulate the expansion of the regional dental consumables market at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Dental tourism in India and China is changing the course of the global dental consumables market, as expensive dental care in developed regions such as North America and Europe is increasing market penetration in Asia Pacific. Also, internal growth contributors, such as increasing proclivity of individuals for carbohydrate- and sugar-rich food and beverages is expanding the patient pool for dental care, which is indirectly favouring the adoption of dental consumables in Asia Pacific.
A key opinion leader at Fact.MR opines,“In developing countries such as India and China, the dentist-to-population ratio is 1:15,000, which is significantly lower than that in the U.S. (1:2,000). However, as central authorities strive to bring dental facilities closer to patients, there would be progressive rise in dental care centres, which would inadvertently augment the adoption of dental consumables in these regions.”
Global Dental Consumables Market: Segmentation
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Retail Dental Care Essentials
- Other Dental Consumables
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4420
Key Highlights of Dental Consumables Market Study
- Crowns and bridges are projected to account for one-third of the total revenue share in the dental consumables market, as the millennial cohort shows high interest in aesthetic dentistry to improve their personality.
- Accuracy and versatility would set laser therapy apart from existing dentistry procedures, as patients seek painless dental procedures, thereby impeding sales prospects for the dental consumables market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are continuously extending the frontiers of product development to introduce novel materials that offer permanent restoration of dental models. Titanium holds high prominence as a material for the development of dental models.
- Lack of skilled operators for orthodontics, endodontics, and periodontics is likely to retain the popularity of conventional dental procedures, thereby preventing the dental consumables market from reaching its true value potential. Influence of this trend would be high in developing countries that have relatively low scope of technological advancements.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Dental Consumables Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Dental Consumables Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Dental Consumables Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4420
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/02/28/1744309/0/en/Pervasiveness-of-Spray-Drying-Technology-for-Natural-Flavor-Carriers-to-Prevail-with-Over-75-Share-finds-Fact-MR-study.html
Market Players Emphasising on Brand Recognition to Achieve High Retention Rate
High brand value of leading players in the dental consumables market is creating sales through brand recognition. On the demand-side, dentists are loyal to particular brands, which makes it difficult for new market entrants to establish their brands. Also, high investments made towards the development of quality products are giving leading players an edge over regional and local players through the differentiation strategy. For instance, Danaher Corporation has a dedicated R&D facility aimed at delivering sophisticated products, and to foster innovation, the company increases its R&D investments. The company’s R&D budget allocation grew by around 5% in 2019, over 2018.
Manufacturers operating in the dental consumables market, instead of approaching product innovation from the grassroots, are reimagining differentiation through combination of existing products to leverage significant cost benefits. Efforts are being made towards the development of crowns and bridges by fusing materials such as porcelain and ceramic to metals and metal alloys to improve the strength of consumables. Such cost-effective manufacturing strategies are being majorly adopted by Chinese players, which creates stiff competition for global players.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,