Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR’s radiation proctitis treatment market report forecasts a positive growth trajectory for 2021 and beyond, majorly attributed to increasing frequencies of radiation therapy for various types of pelvic cancers. As per the report, the market is poised to reach nearly US$ 750 million by 2031, expanding at approximately 7% CAGR over the next ten years.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5281
The market posted significant gains in the past, valued at over US$ 300 million in 2019. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1 in 5 people develop cancer during their lifetime, with breast cancer topping the list (~25%). Simultaneously, incidence of prostate and cervical cancer is also rising, prompting patients to seek powerful radiation treatment.
Consequently, radiation proctitis incidence has also surged, with studies advocating that external beam radiation causing incidence rates to vary anywhere between 2% to 39%, while intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) incidence rates vary from 1% to 9%. Hence, prominent manufacturers are introducing a plethora of oral and surgical treatment approaches, with specific emphasis on anti-inflammatory drug production and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5281
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By indication, acute radiation proctitis treatment remains dominant, with chronic radiation proctitis treatment to expand swiftly
- Anti-inflammatory drug-based oral therapy to remain the most preferred treatment for radiation proctitis
- Incorporation of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to fuel radiation proctitis treatment prospects across the U.S.
- The market in the U.K. experiencing high growth amid increasing cervical cancer treatment procedures
- Broadening cancer research funding to bolster sales of radiation proctitis treatment solutions in the German market
“Ever-increasing burden of pelvic cancer is prompting patients to seek highly effective treatment approaches, leading to a spike in radiation proctitis incidences, compelling them to seek effective treatment,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5281
Key market players are majorly emphasizing on developing new treatment approaches, including potential drug candidates in the oncology segment, as well as concentrating on capacity expansion by virtue of collaborations and acquisitions.
- For instance, in 2019, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. entered into a licensing agreement with AstraZeneca UK Ltd. to introduce certain novel ready-to-use (RTU) infusion oncology products in China. As per the agreement, Sun Pharma is responsible for the development, regulatory filings, and manufacturing of the products, while AstraZeneca will exclusively distribute them across China.
- Regarding product offerings, Sechrist Industries Ltd. offers a wide range of hyperbaric oxygen chambers, including the Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber Gurney Storage, the Model 4100 Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, the Model 3600H Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, the Model 3300H Hyperbaric Chamber, and the Model 2800 Hyperbaric Classic Pneumatic Chamber.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/11/1914197/0/en/Peak-Flow-Meters-to-Ride-on-Portability-Quotient-Gains-Remain-Driven-by-Introduction-of-Smart-and-Efficient-Variants-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583