Microdermabrasion is a skin care technique getting extensively popularized, owing to its non-invasive method, thereby providing rapid growth of 4.3% to the microdermabrasion devices market in terms of revenue. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has proven to have a slight negative impact on this market. The pandemic has lowered the growth of the market due to lesser supply and demand for microdermabrasion devices across the world.
This factor has introduced more competition in the market, which has paved the way for further technological advancements in microdermabrasion devices. This will be a key driver for market growth across the globe over the coming years. Investments in research & development by key players such as Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., etc., are also expected to surge the growth of the global microdermabrasion devices market over the coming years.
“Technological advancements in home-use microdermabrasion devices will prove to be an important driver of the market in the future,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Segmentation
- Capital Equipment
- Crystal Microdermabrasion
- Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Acne & Scars
- Photo Damage
- Stretch Marks
- Dermatology Clinics
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5120
Key Takeaways from Microdermabrasion Devices Market Study
- The diamond microdermabrasion technology holds a majority share of 70% in the microdermabrasion devices market.
- The anti-aging segment of the microdermabrasion devices market is the dominant segment, holding 30% share.
- Demand for home use self-care microdermabrasion devices is predicted to be a key driver of the market.
- The hospitals segment is a key end user segment, having a share of 60% of the total market.
- Leading players of the market such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Altair Instruments, Johnson & Johnson, etc., account for 40% of the total market share.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Microdermabrasion Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Microdermabrasion Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Microdermabrasion Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5120
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Key Microdermabrasion Devices Market: Major Participants & Regions
The global microdermabrasion devices market space is dominated by a few major players, such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis Ltd., Allergan PLC, Syneron Medical Ltd., Silhouet-Tone, Skin for Life, Altair Instruments, Viora, and Dermaglow.
Fact.MR’s study shows that, that Asia Pacific region will witness the fastest growth rate in the market. This is mainly because of increased awareness about these aesthetic procedures, and the fact that, health consciousness of people has risen tenfold due to the current pandemic. Rising population and prevalence of skin care disorders are also contributing factors of this region’s high growth rate in the microdermabrasion devices market.
More Valuable Insights on Microdermabrasion Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global microdermabrasion devices market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the microdermabrasion devices market on the basis of type (capital equipment and accessories), end user (hospitals, dermatology clinics, and others), technology (crystal microdermabrasion, diamond microdermabrasion, and others), and application (acne & scars, anti-aging, photo damage, hyperpigmentation, and others), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,