The global histology embedding systems market is expected to post substantial gains through 2021, as the need to ascertain disease geneses and ultimately timely disbursement of treatment acquire precedence. This trend has become especially overt in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. Long-term gains appear equally lucrative, exhibiting robust growth until 2031.
As per this study, histology embedding systems are expected to undergo a major transition, underpinned by rapid digitalization of diagnostic approaches. For instance, in August 2020, UK’s National Health Service (NHS) received a £ 50 million funding from the Department of Health and Social Care to establish three digital pathology and imaging AI centers in Coventry, Leeds and London respectively.
Furthermore, scope is expected to be immense across the cancer diagnostics segment. The American Institute for Cancer Research estimates that lung and breast cancers constituted the bulk of global cancer prevalence in 2018, each contributing 12.3% of the total share, surpassing 4 million cases. Hence, players such as Thermo Fisher are offering advanced solutions, such as the OncomineTM Breast cfDNA Assay, comprising of a complex pool of multiplex PCR primers.
Request Free Demo of this Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=3983
Histological Embedding Systems Market: Segmentation
The global Histology Embedding System market can be segmented on the basis of Paraffin Chamber Capacity, Applications, Modularity and End Users.
Based on Paraffin Chamber Capacity, the global Histology Embedding System market is segmented as:
- 2 liters – 3 liters
- 4liters – 5liters
- 6 liters
- 7 liters
- 5 liters
Based on Applications, the global Histology Embedding System market is segmented as:
- Plant Tissue Culture
- Molecular Profiling
- Cancer Research
Based on Modularity, the global Histology Embedding System market is segmented as:
- Single module system
- 2 module system
- 3 module system
Based on End users, the global Histology Embedding System market is segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Cancer Research Labs
- Pathological Labs
- Histopathological labs
- Plant Tissue Culture labs
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Histology Embedding Systems Study
- By application, histopathology to remain a dominant area, attributed to growing demand for advanced disease diagnostics
- Demand for 7 liter histology embedding systems by paraffin capacity is likely to remain dominant
- Histopathological labs to emerge as one of the most prominent histology embedding systems utilizers
- By modularity, the 3 module histology embedding systems are likely to acquire high traction
- Heavy deployment anticipated across the US, amid accelerating cancer research
- UK to provide renewed growth opportunities, driven by extensive pathology consolidation initiatives to reduce costs
- Deepening penetration of digital diagnostics to fuel sales across Germany and France
- High chronic disease burden to facilitate advanced diagnostics across India & China, strengthening histology embedding system deployment
Histology Embedding System Market- Prominent Drivers
- Emergence of unidentified and unrecognized chronic and infectious diseases to accelerate histology embedding systems adoption
- Advancements of diagnostic capabilities through digitization is elevating adoption of histology embedding systems
- Clinicians are discovering heightened opportunities across molecular profiling for further effective cancer diagnostics
Histology Embedding System Market- Key Restraints
- High investment costs is likely to restrict adoption to premium hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers
- Dearth of skilled pathologists across key geographies to operate advanced embedding systems is expected to restrain growth
Discover more about the histology embedding system market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/3983/histology-embedding-system-market
Histology Embedding System Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global Histology Embedding System Market are
- IHC WORLD LLC.
- Electron Microscopy Sciences
- SM Scientific Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- MEDITE GmbH
- Thermo Fisher
- Ted Pella Inc.
- VirtualExpo Group
- WWR International LLC.,
- Rushabh Instruments LLC.
Histology Embedding System Market: Overview
The rising demand for Histology embedding systems is driven by increasing research in developed regions such as North America and Europe. These regions contribute a very significant amount to healthcare research.
Histology embedding systems have evident usage in histology, pathology, Immunohistochemistry and some other kind’s domains in research and analysis. Histology embedding systems are involved in the very basic and primary steps of analysis and hence the demand of this system. Histology embedding systems are also used in analyzing surgical samples and hence required in hospitals and specialty clinics.
More Insights on the Histology Embedding System Market
The research study on the histology embedding system treatment market by Fact.MR includes an in-depth analysis of major demand-driving factors and trends and a comprehensive evaluation of crucial aspects that are projected to carve the growth of the histology embedding system market. Market statistics have been elucidated based on paraffin chamber capacity (2L-3L, 4L-5L, 5L, 6L and 7L), application (histology, histopathology, plant tissue culture, molecular profiling, diagnostics, cancer research and immunohistochemistry), modularity (single module system, 2 module system and 3 module system) and end-users (hospitals, specialty clinics, cancer research labs, pathological labs, histopathological labs and plant tissue cultures) across six major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Middle East & Africa).
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Histology Embedding System Market Segments
- Histology Embedding System Market Dynamics
- Histology Embedding System Market Size
- Histology Embedding System Market Supply & Demand
- Histology Embedding System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Histology Embedding System Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness upsurge growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com