The Demand for medical holography is set to record impressive growth, expanding at a whopping CAGR of 34.0% during the forecast period (2020-2026).
The high adoption of holographic devices for diagnosing chronic conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and cancer, rising financial impetus from government and private organizations and a surging geriatric population pool having chronic conditions are attributed as important growth levers.
Researchers have also advocated that medical holography procedures can be effectively exploited to diagnose COVID-19 infections among asymptomatic patients. These tests are expected to provide greater accuracy over the standard RT-PCR tests. Further research is still underway in order to ascertain the viability of such tests.
“Increased demand for technological advancements in imaging techniques is anticipated to leverage the market for medical holography in the forecast period. Key manufacturers are taking advantage of this fact and concentrating on broad basing their product portfolio,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Medical Holography Market: Segmentation
- Holographic Display
- Holography Microscope
- Holographic Prints
- Holography Software
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Education
- Biomedical Research
- Medical Holography Market: In-Depth Analysis on Competitive Landscape
- Academic Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4798
Key Takeaways of Medical Holography Market Study:
- By product type, holographic displays are anticipated to dominate the market, capturing nearly 70% of the market share. Increasing demand for technologically enhanced devices is driving the growth of the holographic displays segment.
- By application, biomedical research shall find the maximum application, attributed to increased applications in advanced fields such as clinical diagnostics and drug development. The segment is anticipated to capture over 60% of the medical holography market.
- By end-user, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies shall capture over half of the total market, due to increasing research and development being undertaken to develop advanced technologies by important market players.
- By region, North America and Europe are anticipated to lead the medical holography market, expanding at CAGRs of 35.5% and 34.0% respectively. Increasing research and development to introduce technological advancements as well as applications in diagnosing chronic conditions are anticipated to drive market growth in both regions.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4798
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Medical Holography Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Medical Holography Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Medical Holography Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value ChainMedical Holography Market: Competitive Landscape:The medical holography market consists of the following market players: RealView Imaging Ltd., EchoPixel Inc., Integraf LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Holoxica Ltd., HoloTech Switzerland AG, EON Reality, Inc., Lyncee Tec SA, Nanolive SA and zSpace, Inc. Out of these, the dominant market players are RealView Imaging Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Holoxica Ltd. These players focus primarily on technological developments in order to launch new products in the market, thereby consolidating their foothold. The products offered by the dominant players include HOLOSCOPE-i Holographic Augmented Reality Medical System (RealView Imaging), the Philips interventional X-ray and ultrasound systems (Koninklijke Philips N.V) and the Interactive Holographic 3D display (Holoxica Ltd.).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,