Companies in the Medical Education Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Medical Education Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
The medical education market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period (2020-2027). Rising investments in healthcare infrastructure has led to the dissemination of quality medical education around the world. The ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic is also anticipated to significantly influence the market prospects of medical education, attributed to increased usage of online educational fora.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4842
Key Takeaways of the Medical Education Market Study
- Cardiothoracic training remains highly preferred over other types of training, capturing a nearly one-fifth share of the total market value. High prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity and hypertension has augmented the need for cardiac surgeries, thus stimulating the need for cardiothoracic training.
- By delivery method, courses continue to account for a majority share of the global market revenue. This is attributable to increasing number of medical courses with sub-specialties.
- Online and distance modes of training are anticipated to expand the fastest, attributed to mandatory social distancing measures implemented by governments to contain the spread of the coronavirus in 2020.
- By type of organization, school of medicine is expected to retain its dominance, capturing nearly 40% share of the medical education market. Rising investments in the establishments of medical schools is anticipated to drive the segment’s growth.
- North America’s medical education market leads the first wave of growth, owing to rising number of enrolments in medical schools and adoption of updated educational frameworks.
- Market growth prospects remain high in Asia Pacific, attributed to increased adoption of advanced technologies in research and teaching. Asia Pacific’s market value is expected to expand 1.4x during the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4842
“Governments and private institutions across the world are augmenting their funding for providing quality medical education, thus generating significant growth opportunities for the medical education market players. The emergence of online learning has negated the need for attending colleges or universities, further fueling the market growth,” concludes the Fact.MR analyst.
Medical Education Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the medical education market with detailed segmentation on the basis of delivery method, mode of training, types of training, type of organization and region.
- Internet Enduring Materials
- Regularly Scheduled Series and Other Enduring Materials
Mode of Training
Types of Training
- Cardiothoracic Training
- Neurology Training
- Orthopedic Training
- Oral and Maxillofacial Training
- Pediatric Training
- Radiology Training
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4842
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
While the entire world has been crippled due to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, a silver lining exists for the medical education market. With nationwide lockdowns and implementation of social distancing measures, healthcare education providers have shifted to the internet to provide education. This has compelled students to effectively utilize technology to complete their courses and acquire their degree or certifications.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/16/1903143/0/en/Demand-for-Autologous-Fat-Grafting-Positively-Endorsed-by-Rising-Breast-Augmentation-Procedures-reports-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
ENT Cameras Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2281/ent-cameras-market
Automated Dialysis Concentrated Production Systems Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2280/automated-dialysis-concentrated-production-systems-market
Oral & Topical Anaesthetics Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2279/oral-topical-anaesthetics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com