Medical Beds Market size is done based on a triangulation methodology that is primarily based on experimental modelling approaches such as patient-level data or disease epidemiology for any key indications , number of procedures and install base analysis for any equipment to obtain precise market estimations for the base year as well as in historic data analysis. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain Medical Beds insightful data for the specific country/regions.
The country specific data is again analyzed to derive data at a global level. Specific factors/parameters are considered related to the individual Medical Beds market and quantified with insightful rationale.
The Market survey of Medical Beds offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, including production capacities analysis of Medical Beds, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and Size of Medical Beds Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=310
Key Parameters analyzed while estimating the Medical Beds market include:
- To analyze Drugs/ Therapeutic Area in Medical Beds :
Overall Population by age group/Prevalence or Incidence of any disease/Treatment Seeking Rate/Dosage pattern/Average duration of treatment/Overall treatment cost and Reimbursement are considered.
- To analyze Consumables of Medical Beds:
Overall Population/Prevalence or Incidence of disease/treatment seeking rate/ average duration of the treatment/average number of devices used per patient / average number of procedure per device/ average selling price per device/reimbursement are considered.
- To analyze Medical Beds Equipment:
Number of Healthcare facilities (Hospitals/Ambulatory Surgical Centers/Clinics etc.)
Average number of devices installed per facilities/ lifespan of the devices/replacement rate of the equipment/new sales of the equipment per year/average selling price per equipment are considered.
Key stakeholders in Market including industry players, policymakers, and investors in various countries have been continuously realigning their strategies and approaches to implement them in order to tap into new opportunities.
Need More information about Report Methodology? Click here:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=310
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s report on Medical Beds Market
- Based on usage, acute care will account for the largest share of the global medical bed market in 2017, and is further projected to gain an uptick in its market share by 2022-end. Long-term care is also expected to witness a significant usage of medical beds in the near future, with shifting preference of patients towards home-based healthcare services. Sales of medical beds in psychiatric and bariatric care will reflect a sluggish expansion through 2022.
- Non-intensive care applications of medical beds will account for nearly four-fifth share of the market over 2017 to 2022. Intensive care is likely to gain traction among medical bed applications in the near future, with increasing number of medical emergencies and surgeries fuelling the requirement for post-operative care.
- Increasing incidences of chronic diseases, and neurological diseases owing to rising geriatric population has surged the prevalence of hospitalization across the globe. This has significantly fuelled demand for medical beds in hospitals. Hospitals are anticipated to remain the most lucrative end-users of medical beds, with sales forecast to account for approximately US$ 2,300 Mn revenues by 2022-end. Ambulatory surgical centers will remain relatively less lucrative end-users of medical beds than hospitals during 2017 to 2022.
- Based on product type, electric beds will remain preferred among patients in the global medical bed market, however sales of electric beds will register the lowest CAGR through 2022. Semi-electric beds are expected to witness a steady expansion and will account for nearly US$ 1,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
- Manual beds will also gain significant traction over 2017 to 2022, owing to their wide adoption in healthcare institutions that are devoid of sophisticated healthcare facilities. In addition, healthcare providers in rural regions depend highly on manual beds on the back of shortage in advanced medical facilities, and affordability of manual beds.
- Europe is anticipated to remain the largest market for medical beds, in terms of revenues. However, the market in Europe is projected to expand at a relatively lower CAGR than all the other regional segments through 2022. The market in Middle East & Africa will expand at a similar CAGR as that of Europe’s through 2022.
- North America will expand at the highest CAGR in the global medical beds market during 2017 to 2022, followed by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ). This growth of medical bed market in North America is attributed to availability of highly advanced healthcare facilities, along with increased healthcare expenditure in the region. In addition, higher availability of sophisticated hospitals such as super specialty and multi-specialty hospitals in North America will further influence demand for medical beds.
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Medical Beds Market, Buy Now:-https://www.factmr.com/checkout/310
After reading the Market insights of Medical Beds Report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the Sales of market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of total Medical Beds market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of Medical Beds market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use & supply side analysis of Medical Beds market.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each market player & competitive analysis of Medical Beds Market Players.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR: – https://www.biospace.com/article/research-on-developing-novel-pegfilgrastim-biosimilars-to-elevate-sales-fact-mr/
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves For Medical Beds Market Manufacturer?
- The data provided in the Medical Beds market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
- The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
More Related Reports by Fact.MR On Healthcare Sector:
Veterinary Endodontics Market :_Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Therapeutic Support Surface Market:- Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Computer-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery Market :-Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com