Traditional image-guided procedures remained restricted to the limitation of physicians referring to pre- and post-operative images for conducting neurosurgical or maxillofacial procedures. With advancements in medical imaging technologies, intraoperative MRI techniques paved their way in the diagnosis-guided surgery landscape, enabling physicians and surgeons to view the images during surgery, rather than referring to them preoperatively or postoperatively. Advanced intraoperative MRI equipment are being developed to facilitate enhanced imaging for physicians and lower the risks of improper surgeries during preoperative conditions.
Fact.MR observes as robust growth in demand for intraoperative MRI equipment in the global healthcare marketplace. By the end of 2026, the global intraoperative MRI equipment market is estimated to surpass US$ 315 million valuation. The advantage of intraoperative MRI equipment in improving the localization for physicians during surgeries will continue to bolster their demand in the near future. During the period, 2017-2026, the global market for intraoperative MRI equipment is assessed to reflect a CAGR of 7.1% in terms of volume.
The Uptake for Intraoperative MRI Equipment to Remain High in Medical Communities
As the years progress, advancements in medical imaging technologies are being welcomed by communities of physicians and surgeons across the globe. Currently, the adoption of intraoperative MRI equipment showcases a promising growth. Leading medical research organizations are exhibiting readiness to invest in technologies for instrumenting developments in the operability and functioning of intraoperative MRI equipment. Multiple advantages of using intraoperative MRI equipment will be driving their uptake in the coming years.
- Real-time visualization offered by latest intraoperative MRI equipment to improve the efficiency of surgical interventions
- Gradient-imaging advantage of intraoperative MRI equipment to support physicians in planning the path of surgery
- Cost-effective maintenance to compensate for high prices of intraoperative MRI equipment
- The co-efficiency of intraoperative MRI equipment in lowering the chances of second surgical intervention to aid patient outcomes of hospitals
Global Intraoperative MRI Equipment Market: Segmentation
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Intraoperative MRI Equipment Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Intraoperative MRI Equipment Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Intraoperative MRI Equipment Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=519
- GE Healthcare
- Medtronic Plc
- Siemens AG
- IMRIS Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hitachi Corporation
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Neurosurgical Interventions to Represent Highly-Profitable Applications of Intraoperative MRI Equipment
Considering the significance of obtaining quality outcomes during neurosurgeries, advanced equipment are being used across hospitals in the world. Intraoperative MRI equipment are an addition to the range of devices used during neurosurgical intervention. By the end of 2026, more than 1,640 units of intraoperative MRI equipment will be adopted for neurosurgical intervention applications around the world. The report also estimates that orthopedic procedures will represent a fast-growing application of intraoperative MRI equipment during the forecast period.
North America – Largest Market for Intraoperative MRI Equipment through 2026
The report estimates that majority of intraoperative MRI equipment are produced and sold in the US. High value growth in North America’s medical tourism sector will drive the sales of intraoperative MRI equipment in the US and Canada. Companies such as Medtronic Plc, GE Healthcare, IMRIS, Inc., Siemens AG, Hitachi Corporation, and Koninklijke Philips N.V., which are the key players in global intraoperative MRI equipment market are prominent in the US and have gained their footholds across Europe and the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region.
In the coming years, a steady demand for 0.2T systems will be observed in the global intraoperative MRI equipment landscape. Growing need for low-field MRI in surgical interventions will drive the demand for 0.2T systems across the globe. The report also estimates that 3.0T systems will register a rapid growth in terms of volume, reflecting a 9% CAGR over the forecast period. Manufacturers will continue to extend the production of these two key systems to capture the specific demands of physicians. Moreover, lowering the risks of these systems in creating geometrical distortion will be prioritized by intraoperative MRI equipment manufacturers in the foreseeable future.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=519
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,