Indwelling catheters, also called Foley catheters, are flexible tubes used for urinary catheterization. Surging incidence of urinary incontinence caused due to various ailments and rising number of surgeries performed across the world have been aiding the expansion of the indwelling catheters market.
Rising demand for quality patient care has also been aiding the growth of the indwelling catheters market. According to a recent study by Fact MR, the market is likely to showcase growth at an impressive CAGR of 6% from 2020 and 2030, doubling its value in the process. With patients and their caretakers becoming more willing to spend on advanced healthcare, demand is expected to surge significantly over the coming years.
Analysts at Fact.MR believe that, the move to a value- from volume-based system will offer price control and competitive tendering. These measures have been welcomed by the healthcare sector, especially since they will help improving healthcare outcomes as well as enable companies to achieve maximum value for their investments.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5234
Key Takeaways from Indwelling Catheters Market Study
- 2-way catheters will account for a leading share in the indwelling catheters market among the products. These catheters are cost-effective and available widely, which have been helping expansion of the segment.
- Latex will emerge as a more preferred material. Catheters made from latex score on reduced urethral irritation and minimal encrustation, which is why their demand is significantly higher.
- In terms of coating type, hydrogel coated indwelling catheters are highly popular.
- Hospitals will remain the leading end user in the indwelling catheters market through the course of the forecast period.
- North America is forecast to remain dominant among regional markets through the forecast period.
- Need for improved patient care to avoid infections, especially with the outbreak of COVID-19, is aid the growth of the indwelling catheters market.
Global Indwelling Catheters Market: Segmentation
- 2-way Catheters
- 3-way Catheters
- 4-way Catheters
- Hydrogel Coating
- Silver Alloy Coating
- Post-surgical Care
- Critical Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Long-term Care Facilities
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Indwelling Catheters Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Indwelling Catheters Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Indwelling Catheters Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5234
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Rising Use in Prostate Gland Treatment Fuelling Demand
Urinary catheters are frequently used in prostate gland medical procedures, especially for patients experiencing BPH. In one of its studies, the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) found that, nearly 250,000 surgeries are conducted in the U.S. for BPH treatment, with nearly 2 million office visits.
The condition might as well emerge by virtue of damage or injury to the urethra, bladder, or penis, and is often associated with pregnancy in women. Use of urinary catheters in prostate gland surgery also is pretty common. Considering the surging demand witnessed in the market, some of the leading players in the indwelling catheters market are focusing on the development of technologically-advanced products to curb the incidence of urinary tract infections (UTIs), while allowing urologists to offer improved patient care. This has led to the launch of intermittent urinary catheters, produced using hydrophilic technology, which helps in enhancing their antibacterial properties. Some producers are even experimenting with diverse kinds of coatings to meet the needs of physicians. Spurred by these factors, the indwelling catheters market will surge positively over the coming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,