Newly released data from the frozen potato market analysis shows that global demand enjoyed a year-on-year growth of 3.9% to reach US$ 57.8 Bn in 2021, up from US$ 55.5 Bn in 2020. Revenues in the frozen fries segment are likely to remain elevated, yielding over 2/5th of the market revenue, while sales across the modern trade segment is likely to total US$ 25 Bn.
Frozen potato contains different vitamins and nutrients in natural preserved form and has a long shelf life. It also contains vitamin B6, fiber, magnesium, and antioxidants. Frozen potato is made from processing fresh potato with the help of advanced machinery at a very low temperature.
Click here to get a sample report (with full table of contents, tables and figures):-
Prominent Key players of the Frozen Potato market survey report:
- McCain Foods Limited
- Bart’s Potato Company
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc.
- J.R Simplot Company
- Aviko Holding B.V
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Himalaya Food International Ltd.
- Agrarfrost Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Pohjolan Peruna Oy
- Agristo N.V
- American Lorain Corp.
- Farm Frites International B.V
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
Key Segments Covered
- Frozen Potato Fries
- Frozen Potato Wedges
- Frozen Stuffed Potatoes
- Frozen Potato Chunks
- Frozen Potato Slices
- Frozen Potato Dices
- Frozen Baked Potato
- Other Frozen Potato Types
- Frozen Potato for Commercial Use
- Frozen Potato for Residential Use
- Frozen Potato Sales via Modern Trade
- Frozen Potato Sales via Grocery Stores
- Frozen Potato Sales via Convenience Stores
- Online Frozen Potato Sales
- Frozen Potato Sales via Other Distribution Channels
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Frozen Potato Market report provide to the readers?
- Frozen Potato fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Frozen Potato player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Frozen Potato in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Frozen Potato.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
The report covers following Frozen Potato Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Frozen Potato market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Frozen Potato
- Latest industry Analysis on Frozen Potato Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Frozen Potato Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Frozen Potato demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Frozen Potato major players
- Frozen Potato Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Frozen Potato demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Frozen Potato Market report include:
- How the market for Frozen Potato has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Frozen Potato on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Frozen Potato?
- Why the consumption of Frozen Potato highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583