DNA-probes based diagnostics have the potential to be widely used in new disease management, according to a new study by Fact.MR. The efficacy of DNA sequencing in detection of alterations continues to drive their adoption in R&D.
DNA probes-based diagnostics examines the undoing of anomalous gene sequence that is present in the DNA strand. This technology is used in instrumentation development, surface chemistry, molecular biology, data handling, biological sample preparation and microfabrication. Increasing awareness of DNA probes based diagnostics for prenatal diagnosis and carrier detection is expected to drive demand.
Rise in the emergence of infectious diseases has increased the use of DNA probe based diagnostics in the diagnosis of bacterial infections caused by Salmonella typhi (food poisoning), Escherichia coli (gastroenteritis), and Campylobacter hyointestinalis. The introduction of new technologies for high volume testing is expected to propel market growth.
“Increasing geriatric population and rising disposable income among the masses is expected to increase demand for DNA probes based diagnostics in the market. New developments are expected to increase competition among the players,” says an analyst at Fact.MR.
• Global revenues to grow at over 5% CAGR through 2030
• Introduction of in-situ hybridization with non-isotopic DNA probes creating opportunities in infectious disease testing segment
• Increasing need for molecular diagnosis of diseases like cancer remains a key opportunity
• Limitations due to errors caused by recombination between the marker and disease alleles, incorrect pedigree data and genetic heterogeneity.
Global DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5474
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5474
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Get More Insights –http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/01/17/1295631/0/en/4-Key-Takeaways-from-Fact-MR-s-Report-on-Emulsifiers-and-Co-emulsifiers-Market-for-Forecast-Period-2017-2026.html
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted industries all over the world, and the healthcare industry is no different. The market, however, experienced demand due to increasing need for diagnostics during the pandemic. The market is likely to witness steady demand for DNA probe based diagnostics following the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Luminex Corporation
- Qiagen NV
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermofisher Scientific Inc.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,