Wide range and high prevalence of skin ailments, including psoriasis, eczema, and skin cancer, among others, is expected to drive the growth of the dermatology diagnostic devices market, says Fact.MR in a recent study. Concerns over environmental pollution in urban centers and a vast base of baby boomer patients will support long-term growth. Increasing interest in the healthcare sector towards non-invasive dermatological screening technologies is creating a number of opportunities for manufacturers within the sector. Growing number of specialty dermatology clinic facilities run by private entities, and incorporation of AI and imaging technologies in new product offerings, allow for improved accuracy in diagnostic procedures.
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to disrupt operations in dermatological healthcare, especially in terms of non-urgent cases. However, post-pandemic, the market will reflect strong growth till the end of 2030.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5453
Global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market: Segmentation
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5453
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value ChainCompetitive Landscape of Dermatology Diagnostic Devices MarketPlayers operating in the dermatology diagnostic devices market are focusing on product research, incorporating novel technologies in new product offerings. Also, strategic acquisitions and collaborations are expected to gain ground through the forecast period.
- Stryker Corp has announced the receipt of U.S. antitrust approval for the acquisition of Wright Medical Group, conditional on the sales of certain assets for a value of US$ 4 billion. The deal will help in Stryker become a major player in medical device production, including the field of dermatology.
- Medtronic Plc has invested around US$ 16 Mn for the expansion of its Research and Development Center in Delhi India. The facility will be the company’s largest research facility outside the United States for medical tech innovation, including dermatology diagnostics.
- Moltest, based in Scotland, unveiled Nomela – a professional medical rule-out screening test for lesions on the skin that are suspected of melanoma. The product will help healthcare professionals reduce needless referrals in the field of dermatology.
Some of the leading players operating in the dermatology diagnostic devices market include Carl Zeiss Meditec, Nikon Corporation, Leica Microsystems GmbH, MELA Science Inc., GE Healthcare, Phillips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Bruker Corporation, and Photomedex Inc.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,