A recent study published by Fact.MR shows a marked rise in the adoption of hearing aids, which is projected to grow in excess of US$ 8 Bn by 2026, as individuals are evincing high interest towards high-tech devices to treat hearing loss. Availability of a wide range of hearing aids further offers choices to select the right audiological device, which is resonating well with individuals suffering from poor hearing conditions.
Receiver-in-the-ear is the most preferred hearing aid, and is expected to witness a CAGR of around 5.1% during the forecast period (2020-2026), on account of its lightweight and easy accessibility. However, hearing aids may not be effective among individuals with severe hearing loss, which is likely to fuel the adoption rate of cochlear implants during the forecast period.
A key opinion leader at Fact.MR opines,“ Technological advancements will be a crucial determinant in driving the revenue of the audiological devices market. Rechargeable audiological devices powered by lithium-ion batteries significantly help reduce costs and would rapidly replace conventional audio devices.”
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here-
Key Highlight of Audiological Devices Market Study
- Patients in developed regions, and in developing regions to some extent, are increasingly becoming conscious of their health issues, which is encouraging them to undergo diagnosis and avail quality care. This continues to gain significance to diagnostic devices in the audiological devices market.
- Demand for audiometers is high in hospitals and clinics to measure the hearing levels of patients. On the back of high adoption, audiometers are likely to record sales tantamount to US$ 685 Mn by 2026.
- Increasing sales of audiological devices are highly attributable to the growing prevalence of Meniere’s disease. Also, the study finds that, a larger pool of women is affected by this disease as compared to men. Adoption of audiological devices among patients suffering from the disease is projected to grow to 33% by 2026.
- Hospitals are gradually losing prominence in the audiological devices market to clinics, owing to long-wait windows and high treatment costs associated with the former. Clinics are expected to account for nearly 50% of the audiological devices market by 2026.
Have a Query? Connect to Expert
Audiological Devices Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the audiological devices market with detailed segmentation on the basis product, disease type, end-user and key regions.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Audiological Devices Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Audiological Devices market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Audiological Devices Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2020-2025.
- Audiological Devices Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Audiological Devices Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Audiological Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
Full Access of Audiological Devices Market Report Is Available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4444
Product Innovation – A Key Strategy Adopted by Players across All Tiers
Key parameters forming the basis of competition in the audiological devices market include distribution partnerships, pricing, and product differentiation. Leading players—Medtronic, William Demant, Sonova, and Starkey Hearing Technologies—undertake intense research & development activities to stay ahead of the curve through product innovation.
The latest hearing aids are integrated with wireless technology that helps them connect to Android and iOS devices. Moreover, players in the audiological devices market continue to focus on the development of sleeker hearing aids to offer convenience to patients.
Expansion of product portfolio is the strategy adopted by players of all tiers. For instance, GN Store Nord A/S announced the launch of Interton Ready, which is built on 2.4 GHz connectivity that helps individuals listen to songs and use it for phone calls.
Find More Valuable Insights on Audiological Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to the fore an unbiased analysis of the global audiological devices market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2019), and forecast statistics for the period 2020-2026. The study divulges compelling insights on the audiological devices market on the basis of product (hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing aids, and diagnostic devices), disease (otosclerosis, otitis media, Meniere’s disease, acoustic tumours, and others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, and clinics), across five major regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Content Source https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1225/global-audiological-devices-market