Consumption of cheddar cheese in sufficient amounts can be an optimum source of daily nutrition for adult consumers. Increasing influence of dairy products in consumer diets continues to pave way for sales of cheddar cheese products. However, manufacturers of cheddar cheese are expected to witness a sluggish growth in the years to come. Comparative studies that gauge the benefits over health risks of consuming highly processed dairy products such as cheddar cheese will have an assertive impact on the growth of global cheddar cheese market. Companies are expected to shift their focus towards development of new products for cheddar cheese, exploring new ways to improve taste and popularity of this country cheese.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on key dynamics, which are expected to transform the future of the cheddar cheese market, in turn, creating flourishing avenues for prominent companies as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of cheddar cheese.
According to the Fact.MR Report, global market for cheddar cheese will have soared at less than 3% CAGR, procuring a little over US$ 38.6 Bn in value by the end of 2022.
Speak to Research Analyst
- Cattle Milk
- Goat Milk
- Sheep Milk
- Processed Cheese
- Snacks & Savory
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Sauces, Dressings, Dips, and Condiments
- Ready Meals
- Other Applications
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
Full Access to this Report is Available at
- North America
- Latin America
Global Cheddar Cheese Market: Forecast Highlights
- Almost 40% of cheddar cheese produced in the world is sourced from goat milk. This trend will prevail throughout the forecast period, and the global market for cheddar cheese will also witness a gradual uptick in demand for cattle milk-sourced cheddar cheese products.
- Being a refrigerator staple in the UK, Europe will continue to remain the largest market for cheddar cheese through 2022. Increasing diary production, coupled with rising levels of nutrient deficiency among European consumers, will boost the sales of cheddar cheese in Europe throughout the forecast period.
- On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will showcase fastest growth for cheddar cheese market. Over the forecast period, the cheddar cheese market in APEJ region will expand at more than 3% CAGR, which is relatively higher growth compared to estimates on lucrative regions such as Europe and North America.
- In 2017, more than US$ 8 Bn worth of cheddar cheese will be sold in the global market in the form of cheese blocks. As the demand for blocks of cheddar cheese rises, that of cheddar cheese sprays declines. The report distinctly projects a listless growth in sales of cheddar cheese sprays through 2022.
- Cheddar cheese sold in food & beverage processing units will contribute to more than US$ 16 Bn revenues by 2022-end. Food & beverage processing will not only be the largest application for cheddar cheese, but will also reflect a relatively speedy growth compared to revenues accounted by Horeca and household applications.
- The report also projects that wholesale trade, distributor sale and direct selling will be collectively viewed as largest sales channel for cheddar cheese, procuring more than one-third of global revenues through 2022.
For More Insights
Market Key Players
Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V.
Sargento Foods Inc.
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
Mondelez International, Inc.
Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
Groupe Lactalis S.A.
Almarai – Joint Stock Company
Associated Milk Producers, Inc.,
Arla Foods amba.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583