The industry that creates and sells goods that eliminate or lower Oxygen Scavengers Market levels in packing, storage, and transportation applications is known as the “oxygen scavengers market.” By preventing the development of germs that depend on oxygen to exist, these items are used to prolong the shelf life of foods, drinks, medicines, and other perishable commodities. The market is expanding as a result of rising consumer demand for packaged and convenient meals as well as the requirement to maintain the quality and security of these goods. Sigma-Aldrich, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, and Arkema are important market participants.
Sales of oxygen scavengers are now valued at US$ 2.2 billion globally, with US$ 3.6 billion in revenue anticipated by the end of 2032. Over the next 10 years, the market for oxygen scavengers is anticipated to expand at a 5% CAGR.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7937
Key Segments of Oxygen Scavengers Industry Research
- By Type:
- By Material:
- By End-use Industry:
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Other Industries
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
Key Companies Profiled
- BASF SE
- Baker Hughes
- Innospec Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Solvay America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
- Accepta Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Ricmar Industries
- Avient, a leading specialist polymer and materials maker, announced the release of a novel non-nylon-based, low-haze oxygen scavenger for PET rigid packaging in April 2020. ColorMatrix Amosorb 4020G lowers yellowing in recovered PET by 50% during the mechanical recycling process.
- Solenis, a speciality chemicals company, said in August 2022 that it has agreed to buy Clearon, a manufacturer of sanitizers and disinfectants. Solenis has improved its position in the water treatment business as a result of this purchase.
How can Fact.MR Make Difference?
- In-depth understanding of key industry trends shaping the present growth dynamics
- Offers value chain analysis and price trend analysis of various offering of competitors
- Offers data-drive decision to help companies decide strategies that need recalibration
- Offers insights into areas in research and development that should attract
- Identifies data outliers before your competitors
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583