The global dyes and pigments market size is expected to reach US$ 38 billion by 2031. The dyes and pigments market is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. According to the dyes and pigments market analysis, sales are expected to emerge strong across the Chinese market, amid extensive development of the domestic textile industry. Poised to inch close to US$ 8 billion by 2031, which would be more than 1/5 of the global market share for China, recessionary fears have been offset as projections appear largely steady for the coming years.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Dyes and Pigments Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6366?PJ
Market Players: –
- Atlanta AG
- Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd.
- Atul Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Cathay Industries USA
- Clariant AG
- DIC Corp.
- DyStar Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Ferro Corp.
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Synthesia SA
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Huntsman Corp.
- LANXESS AG
- Kronos Worldwide Inc.
- Kiri Industries Ltd.
- Tronox Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Flint Group
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key dyes and pigments manufacturers primarily emphasize on producing color schemes and product lines customized according to each end-users’ requirements. Furthermore, collaborations between existing players to promote advanced research as well as acquiring players are also important strategies.
- In June 2021, BASF SE announced expansion of its innovation efficiency in Japan by moving the Dispersions and Resins Applications R&D Center from Amagasaki to Yokkaichi to strengthen cross-functional collaboration across the supply chain management team.
- In May 2021, Clariant AG launched the HostatintTM AU aqueous pigment dispersions, expanding the color choice for exterior and interior architectural coatings. These colors are endowed with new low-VOC and APEO-free technologies.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Disperse Dyes and Pigments
- Reactive Dyes and Pigments
- Sulphur Dyes and Pigments
- Other Dyes and Pigments Classifications
- Ink & Paint
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Dyes and Pigments Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Dyes and Pigments Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Dyes and Pigments Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)