In FY 2021, the blood cancer diagnostics market reached a valuation of US$ 15.05 Billion, and is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 5.6% in 2022, closing at US$ 15.95 Billion. Furthermore, across the 2022-2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 6.0% CAGR, reaching US$ 28.57 Billion.
The detailed research report on the global market (BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET) focuses on the macro and micro-economic factors that are aiding its development. The report also focuses on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report does not take into account the existing and prevailing pricing structure, emerging application areas and upcoming investment opportunities in the global market.
Download a sample copy of this report : –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=47?PJ
The prominent players covered in this research are
- Abbot of the laboratory
- Roche Holding AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Laboratorio Corporation of America Holdings
- Luminex Corporation
- The Genetic Myriad Inc.
Key Highlights and Projections of BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET Survey
- MR analysis provides supply-demand assessment of BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET, revealing that BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET sales will grow from 2022 to 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET, stating that the revenue of BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET experiences a high CAGR during 2022-2032
- Sales channel will remain the largest category on a retail basis, holding market share
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
Prominent players in the Blood Cancer Diagnostics Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Blood Cancer Diagnostics in various applications. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale vendors. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In September 2021, NHS announced the launch of the world’s largest trial of a blood test which can detect more than 50 types of cancer before symptoms appear.
- In July 2021, Biofidelity Ltd., a renowned name in cancer diagnostics, announced the opening of its U.S. headquarters in North Carolina. The site will be home to the company’s breakthrough ASPYRE technology, which helps laboratories, oncologists, and pharmaceutical companies to perform tests.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
What insights does the BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET report provide to the readers?
- BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTICS MARKET
- Various regulations imposed by governments on the consumption of BLOOD CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET in detail.
- To try:
- Test CBC
- Test CTC
- Blood protein test
- liquid biopsy
- Bone marrow biopsy
- For end user:
- Laboratories associated with the hospital
- Independent diagnostic laboratories
- Cancer research institutes
- By region:
- Nord America
- America latina
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)