Motorcycle riding gloves are an important part of biking since they have many functionalities in addition of being a style statement. Motorcycle riding gloves are necessary in order to offer protection to the fingers and palms of the motorcycle rider. In addition, the motorcycle riding gloves also help the riders to get a better grip on the handle of the bike, allowing them to operate the accelerator or the break as the situation demands. Motorcycle riding gloves are also handy in situations when it is raining or in colder climates. A factor encouraging the sales of motorcycle riding gloves is the boom in the adventure riding sector.
The Sales of motorcycle riding gloves is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 104 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a sluggish CAGR during the assessment period.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
Get Customization on this Research Report for specific research solutions
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Motorcycle Riding Gloves Market
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the negative cut goalkeeper gloves segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 23 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The negative cut goalkeeper gloves segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the glove type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to gain in market share by the year 2022 end.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the franchised sports outlet segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 16 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the forecast period. The franchised sports outlet segment is estimated to account for nearly one-fifth of the revenue share of the sales channel segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the individual buyer type segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 56 Mn in 2022. The individual buyer type segment is expected to gain some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the APEJ region in the individual buyer type segment.
- Fact.MR forecasts the China motorcycle riding gloves market to grow from US$ 4.6 Mn in 2017 to US$ 5.5 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% from 2017 to 2022.
Full Access of this Report is Available at
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for motorcycle riding gloves, which will remain active through 2022.
- Adidas AG
- PUMA SE
- Dainese S.p.A
- Gerbing’s Heated Clothing Inc.
- HB Performance Systems Inc.
- Stauffer Manufacturing Company
- Olympia Gloves
- Held GmbH
- Frank Thomas Holdings Limited.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Automotive Domain
Torque Transducer Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Torque Transducer Market offers a 5-year forecast analysis for the period 2021 – 2026. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Tape on Reel Feeder Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Tape on Reel Feeder Market offers in-depth insights into the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Air/pneumatic Balancers Market: The Air/pneumatic Balancers Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583