Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Polyurethane Dispersion sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5770
The global polyurethane dispersion (PUD) market is slated to expand at a CAGR of close to 8% over the next ten years. Leather finishing applications are projected to contribute the highest to market revenue â€“ US$ 1.2 Bn from 2021 to 2031.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Polyurethane Dispersion. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Polyurethane Dispersion Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Polyurethane Dispersion market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Polyurethane Dispersion
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Polyurethane Dispersion, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Polyurethane Dispersion Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5770
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Component
- Water-based Polyurethane Dispersion
- Solvent-based Polyurethane Dispersion
- By Application
- Polyurethane Dispersion in Paints and Coatings
- Polyurethane Dispersion in Adhesives and Sealants
- Polyurethane Dispersion in Leather Finishing
- Polyurethane Dispersion in Textile Finishing
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5770
Majority of the companies discussed in the report have focused on expanding their manufacturing capabilities, more towards water-based polyurethane dispersion solutions. Some of the key developments are:
- In January 2020, BASF announced investment in its polyurethane dispersion business in Europe. This investment will increase the companyâ€™s water-based PUD manufacturing capacity by 30%.
- In February 2021, Covestro revealed its plans for a new production facility for polyurethane dispersion in Shanghai, China. The company has scheduled the completion of this plant by 2024. With this investment plan, Covestro has also outlined its belief that over the coming years, customers will rely on replacing solvent-based products with water-based solutions.Â Â Â Â Â
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing polyurethane dispersion have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, South Asia and East Asia together accounted for over 50% revenue of the global polyurethane dispersion market.
- The market in South Asia is estimated to grow nearly threefold from 2021 to 2031.
- Water-based polyurethane dispersion accounts for over 55% of the global market revenue.
- The market is expected to generate over US$ 1.2 Bn revenue from leather finishing applications.
- The global market is moderately concentrated, where companies such as BASF, Bayer, The Dow Chemical Company, Alberdingk Boley, and Covestro account for a majority of the market share.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Polyurethane Dispersion Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Polyurethane Dispersion market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Polyurethane Dispersion Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Polyurethane Dispersion Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Polyurethane Dispersion Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Polyurethane Dispersion Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Polyurethane Dispersion: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Polyurethane Dispersion sales.
More Valuable Insights on Polyurethane Dispersion Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Polyurethane Dispersion, Sales and Demand of Polyurethane Dispersion, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates