Page 250 Polyetherketone PEK Market Research Fact by Fact, MR, a leading provider of business and competitive intelligence
The global polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% and is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 1.4 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). The global demand for polyaryletherketone (PAEK) has seen a steady course since its inception. Polyaryletherketones are witnessing strong growth in many fields classically reserved for metals or polymers and are helping to improve yields and efficiency.
The utilization of polyaryletherketone (PAEK) is seeing an uptick as it offers various properties such as inherent flame retardancy and compressive strength. This is expected to heighten their demand in medical applications for dental instruments, body implants, and drug delivery. Examples of new applications can be found in various other sectors including the aerospace industry where the demand for polyaryletherketone (PAEK) materials is soaring.
Request a sample to stay ‘ahead’ your competitors – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4462
Key Takeaways of Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) Market Study
- With a projected CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2027, ‘PEEK’ polymer is expected to see significant volume gains. This is attributed to increasing consumption in the automotive, medical, oil and gas industries and in the aerospace sector
- The ‘medical’ end use segment is expected to the grow with the highest growth rate of over 7% due to the increased use of polyaryletherketone (PAEK) in surgical methods and dental work
- Europe leads the global polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market with a market share of over 35% in 2019. The automotive industry in combination with private investments in research and development (R&D), acts as a force multiplier for the extensive utilization of polyaryletherketone (PAEK)
- Asia Pacific holds a strong customer base in the global Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market. Presence of key automotive companies in Japan including Honda, Yoyota and Suzuki and increased penetration of aircraft manufacturers are the attributing factors behind growth of the market in this region
- Growing demand from the construction and automotive sectors for replacements such as Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) and Polyethylenimine (PEI) is expected to curb market growth over the forecast period
“Healthcare investments and technological progressions along with supportive government policies will drive growth in the global polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market,” says the Fact.MR analyst
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4462
Global Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global polyaryletherketone (PAEK) market is segmented on the basis of type, end-use industry and region.
Polyetherketone PEK Market Research Answers Key Questions Including:
- Why are Polyetherketone PEK Market players so focused on expanding their businesses in the region?
- Regulatory Authority Approving Application of Polyetherketone PEK Market
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Polyetherketone PEK Market environment?
- Why do players aim to produce segments?
- What are the strategies implemented by the emerging players in the global Polyetherketone PEK market?
One PEK market report offers readers the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impact of related market growth for Polyetherketone PEK
- Segment importance in various regions.
- Precise YoY Growth of Global Polyetherketone PEK
- Global Individual Consumption Trends.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
We take great pride in recognizing our work in more than 150 countries around the world. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published more than 6,000 reports thanks to our dedicated team of experts. Help customers stay in the driver’s seat with digital intelligence solutions. Our team of 300+ analysts is available 24/7, providing dynamic updates for a variety of industries and companies.
View more latest trending reports from Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blog URL: https://blog.factmr.com/