The value of the global cheese market is US$ 92 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 133 billion by 2032-end. As per this study by Fact.MR, worldwide demand for cheese is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 3.7% through 2032.
Cheese is derived from the processing of yogurt that is ripened further to render it with a peculiar flavor, aroma, and texture. It is a highly palatable and nutritious milk-derived product. The production process of cheese comprises enzymatic activities.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample:
North America to Remain Dominant in the Global Cheese Market
North America is expected to remain the dominant region in the global cheese market. This is due to the increasing demand for cheese products in the region, driven by the growing popularity of convenience foods and the increasing demand for cheese–based snacks.
The region is also home to some of the world‘s largest cheese producers, such as Kraft Heinz and Saputo, which have a strong presence in the market. Additionally, the region has a large number of specialty cheese producers, such as Cabot Creamery and Tillamook, which are driving growth in the market. Furthermore, the region has seen an increase in demand for organic and natural cheeses, which is expected to further drive growth in the market.
Leading producers of cheese are concentrating on the expansion of their footprints across the globe with the adoption of key strategies. Interesting marketing campaigns, attractive packaging methods, and the introduction of some innovative products are some prominent strategies that are adopted by these players.
- Kraft Heinz, in November 2021, sold its natural cheese business to an affiliate of Groupe Lactalis.
- Arla Food Ingredients, in November 2020, launched an organic solution for the cooking of stable cheese.
Prominent Key players of the Cheese market survey report:
- Arla Foods amba
- Savencia SA
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Koninklijke FrieslandCampina N.V.
- Groupe Lactalis S.A.
- Almarai – Joint Stock Company
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Mondelez International, Inc.
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
|Processed CheeseUnprocessed Cheese
|Modern Grocery RetailTraditional Grocery RetailNon-Grocery RetailOther channels
|North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeJapanAPEJMEA
What insights does the Cheese Market report provide to the readers?
- Cheese fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Cheese player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Cheese in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Cheese.
The report covers following Cheese Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Cheese market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Cheese
- Latest industry Analysis on Cheese Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Cheese Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Cheese demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Cheese major players
- Cheese Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Cheese demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Cheese Market report include:
- How the market for Cheese has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Cheese on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Cheese?
- Why the consumption of Cheese highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?