denim jeans product (regular fit denim jeans, slim fit denim jeans), by price range (super premium denim jeans, premium denim jeans, standard denim jeans), by end users (men’s denim jeans, women’s denim jeans) – Global market insight 2021~ 2031The market value of denim jeans is projected at around 3 % CAGR for denim jeans during 2021-2031, and the market value is expected to reach US$152 billion by 2031 . In terms of quantity , demand is expected to grow at around 4% CAGR over the previous year. same period. The US, China and some European countries are mainly driving the demand for denim jeans.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report:
Who are the key players in the Denim Jeans Market research report?
- Henness & Moritz AB
- VF Co., Ltd.
- Textile Design Industry SA
- True Religion Apparel, Inc.
- PHH Co., Ltd.
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc.
- Levi Strauss & Company
- LVMH Meet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Inc.
- American Apparel, Inc.
- Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- Guess, Inc.
- Gap Inc.
- Esprit Holdings
Major segments of the market
- regular fit denim jeans
- slim fit denim jeans
- loose fit denim jeans
- price range
- Super Premium Denim Jeans
- premium denim jeans
- standard denim jeans
- pocket-friendly denim jeans
- end user
- denim jeans for men
- denim jeans for women
- kids denim jeans
- sales channel
- Denim jeans for sale in a department store
- Denim jeans for sale in a general store
- Denim jeans for sale at General Chains
- Denim jeans for sale at Specialist Jeans Chains
- Denim jeans for sale in a regular clothing independent boutique
- Denim jeans for sale at Specialist Jeans Independent Boutique
- Denim jeans for sale in a discount store
- Denim jeans sold through modern trade
- Online retail sales of denim jeans
- North America
- Latin America
Inquiry before purchase
Insights for each vendor consist of:
- Company Profile
- SWOT analysis
- Key market information
- market share
- Revenue, price and gross margin
What insights does the Denim Report give readers?
- Denim jeans fragmentation by product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand and current market environment.
- Collaboration, R&D project, acquisition and product launch of each denim jeans player.
- Various regulatory details of the government on the consumption of denim jeans.
- The impact of modern technologies such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global denim jeans.
The report includes the following Denim Jeans market insights and assessments, which will be helpful to all participants involved in the Denim Jeans market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for denim jeans
- Latest industry analysis of Denim Jeans market along with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors
- Key trends Denim Jeans market analysis and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Changes in denim jeans demand and consumption of various products
- Key Trends Highlighting Funding by Leading Investors in Multiple Countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of major denim jeans companies
- Denim jeans sales in the US market will grow at a steady pace, fueled by growing consumer confidence and the recovery of the economy.
- Denim jeans demand forecasts in Europe remain stable as many countries such as UK, France and Germany focus on boosting growth
Full access to this report is provided at:
The questions answered in the Denim Jeans report are:
- How did the denim jeans market grow?
- What are the current and future prospects for global denim jeans by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of denim jeans?
- Why is the consumption of denim jeans highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?
Learn more about the Fact.MR Trends report:
A differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the USA and Dublin, and our global headquarters are in Dubai. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but USP believes in the trust our clients have in our expertise. Its coverage is broad, ranging from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most niche categories can be analyzed. Let us know your goals and we will become a competent research partner .
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583