The sorting systems market refers to the industry that produces and sells automated sorting machines used in a variety of applications, such as logistics, recycling, food processing, and parcel sorting. Sorting systems are machines that use sensors, cameras, and software to identify and sort items based on their shape, size, weight, color, and other characteristics. The global sorting systems market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to the increasing demand for automation and efficiency in various industries. The global sorting systems market size is projected to reach USD 7.61 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.64% from 2020 to 2025.
The market is segmented by type, application, and region. Sorting systems can be classified into various types such as belt sorters, chute sorters, tilt-tray sorters, and others. The application of sorting systems includes industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, e-commerce, and others.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the increasing industrialization and the rise in e-commerce activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan. Some of the key players in the sorting systems market include Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Daifuku Co. Ltd., Tomra Systems ASA, and SSI SCHAEFER AG.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2587
Key findings of the Sortation Systems market study:
· Regional breakdown of the Sortation Systems market based on predefined taxonomy.
· Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Sortation Systems vendors in detail.
· Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Sortation Systems market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
· Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
· Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Sortation Systems market.
· Sortation Systems price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2018-2026
Competitive landscape analysis
The market survey conducted by fact.mr offers key developments and challenges affecting the pharmaceutical industry, subsequently influencing demand and sales in the Sortation Systems market. To study competitive trends across the industry, the report profiles some of the leading players operating in the Sortation Systems market including
Daifuku Co. Ltd., Vanderlande Industries BV, OKURA YUSOKI, Murata Machinery, Interroll, KION Group, TGW Group, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, BEUMER, Fives in Intralogistics, SSI Schaefer, Equinox, Shanxi Oriental Material Handling Co Ltd.,
Report benefits & key questions answered
Sortation Systems historical market outlook: the market intelligence survey report discloses the demand and sales projections of Sortation Systems over the last forecast period 2016 to 2020.
Post impact of covid on the Sortation Systems market: the pharmaceutical industry has been largely influenced by the covid-19 pandemic. The fact.mr market survey assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on Sortation Systems , thus affecting the market growth.
· Sortation Systems market trend analysis: the report provides an in-depth overview of the past, recent, and upcoming trends in the Sortation Systems market to assist the businesses to formulate their strategies for expansion.
· Sortation Systems category & segment level analysis: fact.mr’s category & segment level analysis provides insights into Sortation Systems sales outlook on lucrative and nascent product types. The report assists the market players to identify potential remunerative segments and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
· Sortation Systems company & brand share analysis: the report discloses the competitiveness of the Sortation Systems market and highlights the market share captured by tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 players operating in the landscape.
Sortation Systems Market: Segmentation
The global sortation systems market can be segmented as:
Segmentation of the sortation systems market on the basis of product type:
- Loop Sortation Systems
- Linear Sortation Systems
Segmentation of the sortation systems market on the basis of configuration:
- Pop-up Wheel Sortation Systems
- Sliding Shoe Sortation Systems
- Air Assisted Sortation Systems
- Tilt Tray Sortation Systems
- Cross Belt Sortation Systems
- Transfer Car Sortation Systems
Segmentation of the sortation systems market on the basis of industry vertical:
- Retail & e-Commerce
- Post & Parcel Sector
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Sector
- Large Airports