As per a new report published by Fact.MR MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the isopentane market is anticipated to surpass US$ 3.5 Bn valuation in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 5.6% over the next ten years.
Fact.MR analyses that dehydrogenation of isopentane to form isoprene remained the wheel of fortune for isopentane, infusing consumption growth. Adoption of isoprene for plastic and rubber manufacturing constantly unleashes spiking business demand and reflects strong dominance for isopentane globally. Constant research and innovation is observed by key market players to foster unexplored functions for end-use industries.
Function as a blowing agent is poised to be the bed rock for isopentane demand, constantly fuelling consumption globally. Heightened usage of these blowing agents in the chemicals and petrochemicals sector remained the focal point for key market leaders operating in this business domain. Swelling usage of isopentane as a foam blowing agent has been proving its worth in improving the chemical performances of end products and simultaneously fuelling market potential.
Global demand for isopentane is propelled by North America, followed by Europe and East Asia. North America holds maximum number of manufacturers positioned due to ease of raw material availability and heightened infrastructure investments.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4255
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global isopentane market is anticipated to add 1.7X value by 2031.
- 99% and more isopentane captures a major chunk and is set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 1.3 Bn by 2031.
- Among the functions, blowing agents has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise of plastic production globally over the past decade.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, but is expected to lose 279 BPS by 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for isopentane was hit in 2020, which saw a decline of 2% over the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the year.
“Isopentane as a blowing agent to be the wheel of fortune for dynamic business opportunities,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Market Segments Covered in Isopentane Industry Analysis
- <95% Isopentane
- 95% – 97% Isopentane
- 97% – 99% Isopentane
- 99% Isopentane
By Blending Agent
- Blowing Agents
- Polyurethane Foam Additives
- EPS Additives
- Viscosity Controlling Agents
- Blowing Agents
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4255
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4255
The report covers following Isopentane Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Intradermal Injections market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Intradermal Injections
- Latest industry Analysis on Isopentane Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Isopentane Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Intradermal Injections demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Intradermal Injections major players
- Isopentane Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Intradermal Injections demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583