The coatings for medical devices market is expected to register high growth, especially as demand continues to rise across hospitals and healthcare facilities amid COVID-19 crisis, finds Fact MR in a recent study.
Healthcare centers around the world have been procuring increasing number of cardiovascular devices, catheters, ventilators, and other medical devices to ascertain no dearth of facilities as patient pool rises amid the ongoing pandemic. At the same time, there is immense focus on reducing the risk of hospital acquired infections (HAI).
These factors are among chief drivers of the market. According to Fact MR, the rising awareness regarding HAI has increased caution among masses, which has in turn positively affected demand for various antimicrobial coatings in medical devices.
A study conducted on HAIs by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2011 reported that almost 722,000 cases of infections were found that resulted in almost 75,000 patients’ death during their hospital stays. Antimicrobial coatings are used to enhance the maneuverability of the devices and protect them from microbes and pathogens.
Global Coatings for Medical Devices Market: Segmentation
- Other Types
- Other Applications
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5421
Key Takeaways from Coatings for Medical Devices Market Report
- Demand for antimicrobial coatings will continue to surge enabling growth in the market
- Application in cardiovascular segment will continue rising in response to surging demand for cardiac pacemakers and implants and favorable government policies.
- Increasing frequency of cardiometabolic disorders, rising adoption of advanced surgical treatments and investment towards expanding healthcare infrastructure are expected to create a stronger market in North America
- Asia Pacific too will offer lucrative prospects as India and China emerge as high potential markets backed by rising number of hospitals and expanding healthcare facilities
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Coatings for Medical Devices Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Coatings for Medical Devices Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Coatings for Medical Devices Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5421
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value ChainCOVID-19 Impact on Coatings for Medical Devices Market
The COVID-19 has disrupted various sectors including the coatings for medical devices market. The implementation of lockdown and travel bans has disrupted transport of raw materials. This hampered production and growth in the market. However, it is expected to recover despite restrictions witnessed in the last few months.
The pandemic has multiplied caution among the masses regarding health and hygiene. Demand for quality healthcare and non-invasive therapy also has increased. Increasing need of protective devices and other equipment needed for treatments during COVID-19 is expected to positively affect the market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,