The market for heat staking machines has a current value of US$382 million and is anticipated to grow at a 9.7% CAGR to reach US$968.3 million by the end of 2032. Sales of bench-top heat staking machines are anticipated to increase even more quickly during the following ten years, at a CAGR of 10.1%.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The analysts at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the Demand of Heat Staking Machine Market on both a global and regional scale.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7575?PJ
Market Players: –
- AMADA WELD TECH GmbH
- Crystal Electrodynamix Pvt. Ltd.
- Dukane Corp
- Emerson Electric Co
- Ferriot Inc
- Plastic Assembly Systems
- Sonitek Corporation
- Telsonic Ultrasonics
- Thermal Press International, Inc
- Toman Thermosonics
- Trinetics Group, Inc
- Tutco Heating Solutions Group
- Vimal Industrial System
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prominent heat staking machine manufacturers are AMADA WELD TECH GmbH, Ambrell, bdtronic, Crystal Electrodynamix Pvt Ltd, Dukane Corp, Emerson Electric Co, Ferriot Inc, Plastic Assembly Systems, Sonitek Corporation, Telsonic Ultrasonics, Thermal Press International, Inc, Toman Thermosonics, Trinetics Group, Inc, Tutco Heating Solutions Group, and Vimal Industrial System.
Global manufacturers of heat staking machines are always trying to adopt newer technologies to stay at the top of the competition. Key manufacturers are focusing on launching new solutions for the heating and joining of materials, enhancement of safety & comfort, creativity and productivity of products, and much more.
Marketing strategies such as strategic alliances, product launches, acquisitions, partnerships, capacity expansion, and more are being widely adopted in this landscape.
- In March 2021, Sonitek Corporation announced a new product – the VERTEX heat staking machine – offering high speed, ergonomics, and repeatable solutions for multi-point insertion applications and many plastic joining applications.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of heat staking machines positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Heat Staking Machine Industry Research
- By Type :
- Benchtop Heat Staking Machines
- Standalone Heat Staking Machines
- By Technology :
- By Force Range :
- Up to 100 Kg
- 100-300 Kg
- 300-500 Kg
- Above 500 Kg
- By Stroke Length :
- Below 5″
- 5″ – 10″
- Above 10″
- By End-use Industry :
- Aerospace & Defence
- Electronics & Electrical
- Healthcare & Medical Devices
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Products
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)