The global organic bedding market is picking up pace and is set to rise at a moderate CAGR of ~ 4.7 % by the end of the forecast period (2019-2029), a trend which is expected to continue in the foreseeable future. The rise can be attributed to the increased importance being given to sustainability and eco-friendly materials, and the higher investments being made for sleep aids.
Numerous people from around the world suffer from lifestyle based ailments such as insomnia, asthma, and fibromyalgia, and the development of new organic bedding materials in variants of mattresses, bed linen, pillows, are anticipated to generate additional demand for organic bedding.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4503
Key Takeaways of Organic Bedding Market Study
- Bed Linen accounts for the largest segment in the organic bedding market reaching more than 33 % of the overall value, owing to the high demand for eco-friendly and sustainable goods. Novel materials such as bamboo, and design innovations involving lower thread counts are gaining popularity and are driving the demand for organic bedding.
- The East Asia, and South Asia & Oceania regions will account for the largest and fastest growing segments in the organic bedding industry with CAGRs more than 5%. Such growth will rise from factors such as a growing spending power of the working class, issues with sensitivity of the skin, and the rising importance of sleep postures among consumers in such countries.
- Plant based bed sheets made from materials such as tencel, cotton, and bamboo provide superior moisture absorption and air flow which enables better temperature regulation, while also minimizing the risk of dust mites.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4503
“The e-commerce industry is enabling organic bedding manufacturers to reach consumers with greater efficiency, which leads to an increase in accessibility and affordability of organic bedding. The growing appreciation for inherent properties of natural materials in organic bedding amps up product demand across the globe.” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Health Issues are Major Drivers for Organic Bedding
Rising cases of ailments such as asthma and fibromyalgia are encouraging the use of organic mattresses and sheets in order to minimize difficulties in breathing, and bolsters ease of sleep, problems which are commonly associated with chemically treated fabrics. In addition, organic bedding is also suitable for people with sensitive skin, which are at risk of breakouts on contact with chemicals.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4503
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/16/2001119/0/en/Stuffed-and-Plush-Toy-Sales-to-Grow-Healthy-by-2029-Demand-for-Vintage-Toys-Sustains-Sales-Reveals-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com