Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It was estimated that in 2010, 60.5 million people had glaucoma and this number to reach to 79.6 million by 2020. Advancing age, family history, race, and elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) are the major risk factors for optic nerve degeneration in glaucoma. Currently, the only risk factor that may be modified is the IOP: this can be achieved by either reducing the production of or increasing the outflow of aqueous humor. Intraocular filtration device is one of the solution which enables the drainage system of the eye, damaged by glaucoma. This device is intended to reduce intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients where medical and conventional surgical glaucoma treatments have failed.
The Market Research Survey by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand of Intraocular Filtration Devices. Intraocular Filtration Devices market drivers and constraints, threats and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects review are addressed in the Intraocular Filtration Devices market survey report. The survey report provides a comprehensive analysis of Intraocular Filtration Devices market key trends and insights on Intraocular Filtration Devices market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=1158
The global market for Intraocular Filtration Devices is segmented on basis of end users, and geography:
Segment by End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Eye/ Ophthalmology Surgery Center
Based on the end users, the market for global Intraocular Filtration Devices market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and eye / Ophthalmology Surgery Center.
On the basis of regional presence, global Intraocular Filtration Devices market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America leads the Intraocular Filtration Devices market reasons being new product innovations, presence of leading players, favorable reimbursement policies and increasing number of patients suffering from glaucoma. Manufacturers are targeting developed markets due to rising incidence of eye injuries in this developing countries.
Europe is the second leading market for Intraocular Filtration Devices market due to development activities, increased healthcare spending per person, and government support. The Asia Pacific market is also expected to grow at a higher rate owing to large patient pool, and product awareness due to medical conferences. These factors are likely to drive the market growth of Intraocular Filtration Devices market during the forecast period globally. However, Latin America, and Middle East Africa expected to mark a sluggish growth in next 5 years.
Key questions answered in Intraocular Filtration Devices Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Intraocular Filtration Devices Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Intraocular Filtration Devices segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Intraocular Filtration Devices Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Intraocular Filtration Devices Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1158
The major players in Intraocular Filtration Devices market is Alcon (a division of Novartis). Acquisition, mergers, strategic collaborations, expansion, and technology plays a vital role in the growth of Intraocular Filtration Devices market. The other products available in market are Glaukos® and iStent® manufactured by Glaukos Corporation, The XEN® Gel Stent by Allergan.
Essential Takeaways from the this Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by key players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Intraocular Filtration Devices market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Current Insights influencing the scenario and key trends in Intraocular Filtration Devices market.
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=1158
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Intraocular Filtration Devices Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Intraocular Filtration Devices Market Survey and Dynamics
- Intraocular Filtration Devices Market Size & Demand
- Intraocular Filtration Devices Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Intraocular Filtration Devices Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Watch Trending Video on Seamless Steel Pipes Industry Survey Report by Fact.MR – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMtBHmL-maw
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Shower Chairs Market – Fact.MR- market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects that increasing safety awareness for the elderly and disabled during bathing is pushing up global shower chairs demand, expanding at a noteworthy pace from 2021-2031.
Infrared Thermometer Market – As per Fact.MR’s recent report, the infrared thermometer market is set to observe an exponential growth over the forecast period 2021-2031. Increasing growth in demand and sales is expected to influence the sales of infrared thermometers positively.
COVID Alert Apps Market – As per a report by Fact.MR, the COVID alert app market will observe substantial growth, but for a limited period of time. This is mainly due to the varying number of active infection cases in different regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates