According to Fact.MR, key players are actively focusing on novel drug development for HIV to improve the drug effects on the patients suffering from HIV. Increasing research and development (R&D) activities for the improvement of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors drugs such as zidovudine, iamivudine and more has improved the demand of oral antivirals. According to the study of World Health Organization, in 2020, around 38 million people across the globe were recorded with HIV and among those 1.8 million were children. Acknowledging this burden, healthcare professionals have increased the R&D activities for the drug development.
The demand for oral antiviral has been steadily rising as the coronavirus pandemic induced away towards protection and hygiene. To cater for the growing demand for antivirals, the leading manufacturers and the merging players have started to kick the opportunities to tackle the pandemic crisis and shape their position in the competitive oral antivirals market. Government support and manufacturers investment to develop safe and effective novel formulation has projected growth in demand for antivirals in the oral antivirals market.
Request a Sample Report containing crucial Graphs and Figures: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5613
Key Segments of global oral antivirals market Covered in the Report
Based on type, the oral antivirals market has been segmented as
Based on drug class, the oral antivirals market has been segmented as
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI)
- Neuraminidase inhibitor
- Nucleoside analogues of guanine
- Nucleoside analogues of thymidine
- Protease Inhibitors
- Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NtRTI)
- Combination Drugs
Based on disease indication, the oral antivirals market has been segmented as
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Based on distribution channel, the oral antivirals market has been segmented as
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5613
Key players such as
- Novartis AG
- Abbvie Inc.
- Merck & Co.Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Mylan N.V.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Appili Therapeutics
- Boston biotech Atea Pharmaceutical
Essential Takeaways from the Oral Antivirals Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Oral Antivirals market
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Oral Antivirals market
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Oral Antivirals market
Important queries related to the Oral Antivirals market addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Oral Antivirals market?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Oral Antivirals market during the forecast period?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for Oral Antivirals?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Oral & Topical Anesthetics Market: A latest study by Fact.MR on the oral & topical anesthetics market offers an in-depth evaluation on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study scrutinizes crucial trends that are currently shaping market growth.
Oral Thin Films Market: Fact.MR provides a detailed valuation of oral thin films market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets that has been provided in the report
Extended Oral Antibiotics Market: Fact.MR delivers an in-depth analysis on global extended oral antibiotics market with the strategies and competitive landscape through 2021 and beyond.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158