Cannabis Infused Beverages Market By Type (Alcoholic Cannabis Infused Beverages, Non-Alcoholic Cannabis Infused Beverages), By Ingredients (Cannabidiol (CBD) Infused Beverages, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Infused Beverages) – Global Market Insights to 2021 2031
The global cannabis-infused drink market is expected to boom in 2021, with revenue exceeding US$250 million . Forecasts show that revenue will grow nearly 24-fold by 2031, exceeding $6 billion at a CAGR of around 38% .
A number of new manufacturers of cannabis-infused beverages are entering the market to meet the growing demand for these beverages. Sales of cannabis-infused goods grew at a notable CAGR of 15.1% from 2016 to 2020, with the market reaching US$260 million in 2021 .
For in-depth market insights, request a sample of this report :-
The cannabis-infused beverage market environment remains competitive due to the uncertainty surrounding the sale of cannabis in recent years and the use of respective rules. Canada’s industry is likely to grow at a remarkable pace due to favorable federal regulations that help stimulate sales of these products in the country.
Using new technology and adhering to beverage industry trends to create some unique variations is projected to serve as a notable strategy to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Major suppliers of cannabis-infused beverages are CAN, Artet, The Alkaline Water Company, Phvida Holdings Inc., Koios Beverage Corporation, and VCC Brands.
- CAN is one of the most famous and simplest cannabis drinks. They typically contain very little carbonated water, agave juice, aromatic oils, or California cannabis extract. It contains about 4mg of CBD and 2mg of THC and offers a highly regulated effect that is relatively milder than cannabis beverages. I can do it.
- Altet likewise, the non-alcoholic beverage combines the sociability and cocktail culture of cannabis in one bottle. This product comes in a variety of flavors, each combining dry, floral and herbal nuances.The container contains 37.5mg of THC, subdivided into 15 shots containing 2.5mg of TCH. . These beverages are great for users new to cannabis beverages.
Prominent Key Players in the Cannabis Infused Beverages Market Research Report :
- alkaline water company
- Fivida Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Koios Beverage Corporation
- VCC brand
- Dixie Brands Inc.
- keef brand
- Hexo Corporation
- canopy growth
Need more information about our reporting practices? Click here:-
Main segments covered
- alcoholic cannabis-infused beverages
- cannabis infused alcoholic beer
- cannabis infused wine
- cannabis infused spirits
- Non-alcoholic cannabis-infused beverages
- Cannabis-infused water/carbonated water/functional drink/soda
- cannabis infused tea
- coffee with cannabis
- cannabis infused juice
- alcoholic cannabis-infused beverages
- Cannabidiol (CBD) infused beverages
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) infused beverage
- Segmentation of cannabis-infused beverages based on product type, end-use, and region.
- A comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and current market conditions.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches for each of the players in cannabis-infused beverages.
- Details of the various government-imposed regulations regarding the consumption of cannabis-infused beverages.
- The impact of modern technologies such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on global cannabis-infused beverages.
Full access to this report is available at:
This report covers the following Cannabis Infused Beverages Market insights and assessments that are useful to all participants involved in the Cannabis Infused Beverages Market:
- Data on Recently Introduced Regulations and Their Impact on Major Industries and Cannabis-Infused Beverages On Demand
- Latest industry analysis on the cannabis-infused beverages market, including key analysis of market drivers, trends, and impact factors
- Analysis of key trends in the cannabis-infused beverages market and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Changing Demand for Cannabis-Infused Beverages and Consumption of Diverse Products
- Key trends highlighting funding by major investors in many countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology, product or service types
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of key players in cannabis-infused beverages
- U.S. cannabis-infused beverage market sales will grow at a steady pace, driven by rising consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Demand forecasts for cannabis-infused beverages in Europe remain stable as many countries such as the UK, France and Germany focus on boosting growth.
Surveys answered in the Cannabis Infused Beverages Market report include:
- How has the market for cannabis-infused beverages grown?
- What are the current and future prospects for global cannabis-infused beverages based on region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for cannabis-infused beverages?
- Why is consumption of cannabis-infused beverages the highest in the region?
- What year is the segment expected to overtake the segment?
What makes the Fact.MR report stand out from the rest?
- Fact.MR follows six mechanisms known as EVOLVE (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.) . This report is specially prepared to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the cannabis-infused beverages market. This mechanism focuses on almost all factors in a clear manner to provide the best research reports to market stakeholders.
- Evaluation: The Fact.MR report is special unlike any other as it evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth factor in the Cannabis Infused Beverages market.
- Visualization: The authors involved in the research work visualize the post-COVID-19 era to provide key market stakeholders with an overview and specific insights to ensure continued growth during the forecast period. I was able to follow the steps.
- Overcoming: This report scrutinizes what can prove to be the Achilles heel of the cannabis-infused beverages market and assists in crafting strategies to overcome obstacles that may impede the growth of the cannabis-infused beverages market.
- Leverage: The cannabis-infused beverage market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for increased growth rates. Fact.MR covers all points available to key stakeholders.
- Verification: Research is systematically conducted to ensure verification of all aspects covered in the report. Thoroughly re-check and verify all points to avoid flaws and false information.
- Eradication: Last but not least, this aspect helps key stakeholders eradicate any obstacles between growth rates and the cannabis-infused beverage market.
For more insights in the Fact.MR trend report:-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most important decisions. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but we believe our USP is the trust you place in our expertise. Covering a wide range, from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. We have offices in Dublin, USA and Ireland. Please contact us with your goals. We will be your competent research partner.
21st Floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
: +1 (628) 251-1583