A recently published report by Fact.MR maintains an optimistic outlook for the automotive front end modules market, envisaging a CAGR of nearly 6% to reach US$ 205 Bn by the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. Steady adoption of automotive front-end modules is likely to translate into sales worth US$ 121 Bn by 2021.
In the historical period 2016-2020, automotive front end modules sales surged at nearly 4% CAGR, closing in at nearly US$ 110 Bn. During the COVID-19 pandemic, growth took a temporary backseat, amid cessation of automotive manufacturing and production operations. However, the growing e-mobility base helped sustain demand to a very large extent.
With growing consumer inclination toward vehicle front-end modules, heavy investments are being made in the automotive front-end module space as manufacturers opt for miniaturization of their products. In addition, the evolution of smart automotive front-end modules has embossed a positive impact on its market’s growth on the coattails of the increasing proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT).
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=29
Prominent Key players of the Automotive Front End Module market survey report:
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Faurecia S.A
- MAHLE GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- HBPO GmbH
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V
- Montaplast GmbH
- Compagnie Plastic Omnium S.A
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=29
Key Segments Covered
- Metal Automotive Front End Module
- Composite Automotive Front End Module
- Plastic Automotive Front End Module
- Passenger Cars (PC)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- Automotive Front End Module Sales via OEMs
- Automotive Front End Module Sales via Aftermarket
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Automotive Front End Module Market report provide to the readers?
- Automotive Front End Module fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Automotive Front End Module player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Automotive Front End Module in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Automotive Front End Module.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/29
The report covers following Automotive Front End Module Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Automotive Front End Module market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Automotive Front End Module
- Latest industry Analysis on Automotive Front End Module Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Automotive Front End Module Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Automotive Front End Module demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Automotive Front End Module major players
- Automotive Front End Module Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Automotive Front End Module demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Automotive Front End Module Market report include:
- How the market for Automotive Front End Module has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Automotive Front End Module on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Automotive Front End Module?
- Why the consumption of Automotive Front End Module highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insight- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com