Surging road construction in developing economies and proliferation of measures taken to prevent soil erosion is driving sales of geotextiles. Governments around the world are propagating the use of geotextiles to increase pavement life in a cost-efficient manner. The global geotextile market will grow three-fold during the forecast period (2019-2029). Advancements in material science to improve polyethylene, propylene, and polyether production will positively impact the geotextile manufacturing processes. Innovations in raw-materials such as bio-based geotextiles will further the adoption of geotextiles.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4655
Key Takeaways of Geotextile Market Study
- Europe is poised to lead global sales with a majority share of over 1/4th of the total market value. The region will continue to offer lucrative growth opportunities with over 11% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Middle East & Africa will register the highest growth with a stupendous 13% CAGR through 2029. Investments in modern drainage, and road construction are driving demand from this region.
- Road construction accounts for the largest share of over 47% of the total market revenue. Properties of geotextiles such as enhanced pavement life coupled with easy repair & maintenance are acting as central factors for demand from this application segment.
- Drainage construction exhibits the most lucrative growth prospects with the highest growth rate of more than 12% between 2019 and 2029. The importance of efficient drainage systems in modern infrastructure development can be attributed to the spurt in demand from this application segment.
- Non-woven geotextiles maintain their hegemony among product types with over 60% market value share. Versatility of applications in construction, furniture, hygiene, and automobiles are driving the growth of this product type.
- Woven geotextiles exhibit the highest individual double-digit growth rate. Efficient filtration and high-tensile strength of woven geotextiles is propelling the demand for this product throughout the forecast period.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4655
Resourcefulness and Efficiency Shape Competition Landscape
Market players that influence the market are, but not limited to
- Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V.
- GSE Holdings Inc.
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
- Du Pont
- Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
- Low and Bonar PLC
- Propex Operating Company
- Fibertex Nonwovens A/S
- TENAX Group
- AGRU America
- Global Synthetics
- HUESKER Group
Global Geotextile Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global geotextile market is segmented on the basis of product, material, application and region.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4655
Disruptive Innovation- Key Growth Strategy
Research and development of innovative products such as bio-based geotextiles will shape the competitive landscape. Major players are leveraging advanced raw materials to add merit to their product portfolio. Bio-based geotextiles are made from straw and coconut mats to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Geotextile products enhance the strength of bridges, dams, banks, roads, and drainages. Partnerships with statutory bodies will resonate with government directives issued by countries such as the UK and Germany.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583