The detailed research report on the global (Gene Therapy Market) market focuses on the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are helping its development. The report also concentrates on the regulatory framework that is shaping the future of the global market. Furthermore, the research report also makes not of the existing as well as prevailing pricing structure, emerging areas of applications, and imminent investment opportunities in the global market.
Download FREE Sample Copy of This Report:
The Gene Therapy Market study outlines the key regions – North America, Latin America, Europe and East Asia – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global precision farming market value to reach US$ 6 Bn by 2022-end
- Precision farming guidance systems to account for over 2/5th revenue share
- Precision farming solutions for yield monitoring to experience 3x growth
- During the projected period, North America to accumulate a revenue share of 42%
- Precision farming across Europe to contribute a quarter of the global market revenue
- Over 70% of overall market revenue is accounted for by hardware items such as variability detectors.
- Guidance systems that aid in agricultural vigilance, such as security, maintenance, and preventive care, account for more than 41% of total market revenue.
“Precision farming will become widely used in the future decade. The scarcity of resources, along with unpredictable weather patterns, is driving greater demand for precision farming equipment,” says a Fact.MR Analyst
The global gene therapy market is fiercely competitive, with only a few major players. Companies like Amgen Inc., Bluebird Bio, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Novartis AG, Orchard Therapeutics, Sibiono GeneTech Co. Ltd., Spark Therapeutics (Roche AG), and UniQure N.V., have a sizable market share in the Gene Therapy market. To secure a position in the global market, various strategic alliances such as collaborations, acquisitions, and the launch of advanced products have been formed.
- In October 2021, the National Institutes of Health, the United States Food and Drug Administration, ten pharmaceutical companies, and five non-profit organizations announced a collaboration to accelerate the development of gene therapies for the 30 million Americans who suffer from a rare disease. Such initiatives are expected to boost demand for gene therapy.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. reported updates on its investigational gene therapy programs in clinical development in February 2022. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued additional requests to the Company for information needed to resolve the clinical hold of the PHEARLESS Phase 1/2 study of BMN 307 issued in September 2021.
- Novartis acquired Gyroscope Therapeutics in December 2021, adding a one-time gene therapy that could transform care for geographic atrophy, a leading cause of blindness.
- Abecma (idecabtagene vicleucel), a cell-based gene therapy, was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in March 2021 to treat adult patients with multiple myeloma who have not responded to, or whose disease has returned after, at least four prior lines (different types) of therapy. Abecma is the first FDA-approved cell-based gene therapy for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4648
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Gene Therapy Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Gene Therapy Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Gene Therapy Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Gene Therapy Market
- Gene Therapy Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Gene Therapy Market sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Gene Therapy Market Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Gene Therapy Market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
What insights does the Gene Therapy Market report provide to the readers?
- Gene Therapy Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Gene Therapy Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Gene Therapy Market in detail.
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4648
Key Segments Covered in Gene Therapy Industry Research
- By Product :
- Yescarta-based Gene Therapy
- Kymriah-based Gene Therapy
- Luxturna-based Gene Therapy
- Strimvelis-based Gene Therapy
- By Application :
- Adenosine Deaminase/Deficient Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (ADA-SCID)
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583