EVOH Film for Packaging Market Analysis Report by Product Type (Blown Film, Cast Film), by Application (Bags, Trays, Pouches & Sacks, Packaging Film, Lids, Liquid Packaging Solutions), by End Use Industry (Food, Healthcare, Personal Care & Cosmetics) – Regional Forecast to 2028
The market for EVOH film for packaging is projected to reach US$8.01 billion by 2032 , at a CAGR of 5.05% from 2022-2032.
The global revenue of EVOH film for packaging is estimated at US$5.04 billion in 2022 . Increasing preference for flexible packaging that is consumer friendly, sustainable and extends product shelf life is expected to drive demand for EVOH film packaging in the assessment year.
To stay one step ahead of your competitors, request a sample:
Prominent Key Players of EVOH Film for Packaging Market Survey Report:
- Mondi Group
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- Kuraray Co.Ltd
- amcor ltd
- Berry Global Inc.
- Coveris Holding SA
- winpak ltd
- Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- FLAIR Flexible Packaging Corporation.
Speak to the Research Analyst for in-depth insights
Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market by Category
- By product type, the global EVOH film for packaging market is segmented as follows:
- blown film
- cast film
- By Application, the global EVOH film for packaging market is segmented as follows:
- Bags & Sacks
- packaging films
- Packaging solutions for liquids
- Other (sachets, bag-in-box, tubes)
- By End Use Industry, Global EVOH Film for Packaging is segmented as follows:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Other (building, construction and electrical industry)
The insights for each vendor consist of:
- company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main Market Information
- market share
- Sales, prices and gross margin
What insights does the EVOH Films for Packaging market report offer the readers?
- Fragmentation of EVOH films for packaging based on product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream feedstocks, downstream demand and the current market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of all players of EVOH Films for Packaging.
- Various regulations imposed by governments on the consumption of EVOH film for packaging in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence and social media platforms on the global EVOH films for packaging.
Full access to this report is available at
The report provides the following EVOH Film for Packaging market insights and assessments, which are helpful to all participants involved in the EVOH Film for Packaging market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for EVOH film for packaging
- Latest industry analysis of EVOH Film for Packaging market with key analysis on market drivers, trends and influencing factors
- Key trends analysis of EVOH Film for Packaging market and changing consumer preferences in major verticals.
- Modification of EVOH films for packaging demand and consumption of various products
- Key trends underscoring key investor funding in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of the major players of EVOH Film for Packaging
- Sales of EVOH film for packaging in the US are set to grow steadily due to growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Demand forecast for EVOH film for packaging in Europe remains stable as many countries like UK, France and Germany focus on fueling growth
Questionnaires Answered in EVOH Films For Packaging Market Report Include:
- How has the EVOH film for packaging market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects of the global EVOH Film for Packaging on a regional basis?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the EVOH films for packaging?
- Why is the consumption of EVOH film for packaging the highest in the region?
- In what year is the segment expected to overtake the segment?
More insights from the Fact.MR trend report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583