The market for dental adhesives is expected to reach US$2.86 billion by 2023. By the end of 2033, the demand for dental adhesives is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% and reach a market value of US$5.89 billion. The Dental Adhesives Market refers to the market for adhesives used in dentistry for bonding various dental materials, such as composites, ceramics, and metal alloys, to teeth and gums. These adhesives are used in various dental procedures, such as fillings, crowns, bridges, and orthodontic treatments
Dental adhesives, a type of dental cement, are used to join or bind restorations, like fixed bridges and crowns, and to further restrict their displacement. These adhesives can also be used to attach the orthodontic brackets that are used in braces. The increased prevalence of dental issues worldwide is one of the major drivers of the dental adhesives market’s expansion. Market expansion is being driven by the widespread use of dental adhesives for dental restorations and the rise in popularity of cosmetic dentistry.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8110
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global demand for dental adhesives is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2023-2033.
- China’s market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 12% during the projected period.
- Sales of pit & fissure sealants are expected to surge at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
- Demand for denture adhesives is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 7% during the next 10 years.
The dental adhesives market is moderately competitive with the presence of major market players. The leading manufacturers are highly investing in R&D for the advancements of products and services.
- Together with Ultradent Items, Inc., American Orthodontics announced in January 2021 that it would serve as the sole supplier of products for orthodontists in the United States under the Opal Orthodontics brand.
- In October 2021, Aspen Dental Management made a statement announcing their partnership with SprintRay. According to the terms of the agreement, SprintRay will make its 3D printing technology available to Aspen Dental locations in 45 different American states.
Key Companies Profiled
- 3M Company
- Bisco Dental Products, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Detax GmbH & Co. Kg
- GC Corporation
- Glaxosmithkline PLC (GSK)
- ICPA Health
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
- Mediclus Co. Ltd.
- Pentron Clinical
- Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G)
- Pulpdent Corporation
- Shofu Dental Corporation
- Sun Medical Co., Ltd.
- Tokuyama Dental Corporation Inc.
- Ultradent Products, Inc.