Worldwide sales of clinical trial imaging market devices are predicted to increase at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2023 to 2033. The global clinical trial imaging market is currently valued at US$ 1.15 billion and is thus projected to reach US$ 2.17 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The global clinical trial imaging market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for imaging technologies in clinical trials, as well as the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the need for more accurate and efficient diagnostic tools. The market is also expected to benefit from advances in technology and the development of new imaging techniques. The market is also segmented by service type, modality, and end-user. Service types include trial design and consulting, operational imaging services, and software and system development. Modalities include MRI, CT, PET, and others. End-users of clinical trial imaging services include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROs), and academic and research institutions.
The main challenges facing the clinical trial imaging market include the high cost of imaging technologies and the need for specialized expertise in their use and analysis. However, the growing demand for imaging technologies in clinical trials is expected to drive the market in the coming years
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8259
Key Segments of Clinical Trial Imaging Industry Research
- By Service :
- Project & Data Management
- Operational Imaging Services
- Reading & Analytical Services
- Clinical Trial Design & Consultation Services
- System & Technology Support Services
- By Application :
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- By End User :
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global clinical trial imaging market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2023 to 2033.
- Sales of project & data management services are expected to rise at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
- Global demand for operational imaging services is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 6% during the next 10 years.
- China’s market for clinical trial imaging is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% through 2033.
Key Companies Profiled
- Bioclinica, Inc.
- Biomedical Systems Corporation
- Biotelemetry, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies, LLC
- ERT Clinical
- Icon PLC
- Image Core Lab
- Intrinsic Imaging LLC
- Ixico PLC
- Lyscaut Medical Imaging Company
- Medical Metrics
- Navitas Life Sciences
- Parexel International Corporation
- Perspectum Diagnostics
- Prism Clinical Imaging
- Quotient Sciences
- Radiant Sage LLC
- Resonance Health
- Worldcare Clinical, LLC
Key manufacturers of clinical trial imaging solutions are adopting new tactics to improve business operations and profitability through the creation of new products and partnerships with other market participants. The strategic actions taken by these market participants, such as new product launches, conferences, and acquisitions, help them expand and enhance their company’s product range, which in turn is increasing revenue share.
- To submit, manage, investigate, report, and transfer medical image data that complies with universal data privacy and international requirements, Bioclinica introduced the SMART technology suite with Medical Imaging, Interactive Response Technology (IRT), and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) in June 2018.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global clinical trial imaging market, presenting historical demand data (2018–2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023–2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of service (project & data management, operational imaging services, reading & analytical services, clinical trial design & consultation services, system & technology support services), application (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, oncology, neurology, endocrinology, cardiology, dermatology, hematology), and end user (contract research organizations, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, medical devices manufacturers, academic & government research institutes), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583