According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Spinal Devices to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Spinal Devices market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=259
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales revenue from spine devices predicted to be worth US$ 17 Bn by end of decade.
- Demand for spine devices expected to progress at a stable CAGR of 4.5% through 2031.
- U.S. expected to be most lucrative market in the world.
- Global spine devices market worth around US$ 11 Bn in 2020.
- U.K. and Germany expected to be lucrative markets for spine devices in European region.
- APAC market slated to rise at fastest CAGR through 2031.
- Increasing incidence of spinal injuries, rising prevalence of spinal disorders, robust research & development in spine treatment procedures, and rising geriatric population driving industry expansion.
“Research & development of new and advanced spine devices is anticipated to be the most crucial aspect that would shape the market over the next ten years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some of the key manufacturers of spine devices, such as Exactech Inc., NuVasive Inc., DePuy Synthes, Amedica Corporation, Braun Melsungen AG, Arthrocare, Medtronic Plc., K2M Group Holding Inc., Stryker Corporation and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., etc., have been profiled in this market study.
- In October 2021, NuVasive, a medical device company announced the launch of its new implants for spine surgery – Cohere TLIF-O implant.
- On October 25, 2021, a subsidiary of Medtronic plc, Medtronic Canada ULC, announced the launch of its first robotic spinal surgery platform dedicated solely to spinal procedures.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=259
Key Segments Covered in Spine Devices Industry Survey
- By Product:
- Spinal Rods
- Spinal Screws
- Spinal Hooks
- Spinal Plates
- Spinal Cages
- Spinal Spacers
- Motion Preservation Devices
- Total Disc Replacement|
- By End User:
- Use of Spine Devices in Hospitals
- Use of Spine Devices in Orthopaedic Clinics
- Use of Spine Devices in ASCs
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/259
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Spinal Devices Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Spinal Devices Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Spinal Devices’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Spinal Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Spinal Devices market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Spinal Devices Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Spinal Devices demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Spinal Devices market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Spinal Devices: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Spinal Devices market growth .
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
More Valuable Insights on Spinal Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Spinal Devices, Sales and Demand of Spinal Devices, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Fact.MR research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com